“Pleasure let me do so it”
Review of Coyen Restaurant - CLOSED

Coyen Restaurant
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Ashiya, Japan
“Pleasure let me do so it”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I went to Hanoi for the first time on a business trip last week. I had checked some Vietnamese restaurants on a Japanese guide book. I walked looking for some of them, but the atmosphere of the restaurants did not come so nicely. I found Coyen, its atmosphere unlike the shop of the circumference. Then Huong with a intimate smile spoke to me, and I found it’s a Vietnamese restaurant. Inside as expected settled down, I ordered Fresh spring roll and Sauteed chicken thigh and beer, they’re delicious. I do not usually order dessert when alone, but asked it in Coyen. Pleasure let me do so it.

• Visited August 2014
Coyen-Hanoi, Manager at Coyen Restaurant, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear Hitoshi_JP,

Warmly greeting from CoYen Restaurant in Hanoi, Vietnam.

I appreciate very much your review on your recent experience at our CoYen Hanoi Restaurant. Thank you too for sharing your experience at our restaurant atmosphere, food quality...

We look forward welcoming you back to our restaurant soon.

“Amazing”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We got caught in a storm looking for dinner and went to the first place on the street. Well where we happy. The meal was just amazing service so great. My husband had the waiters tip and had grilled prawn with passion sauce and he was happy. I had duck it was so well cooked. More expensive than the side streets but the meal is 100 times better

• Visited August 2014
Coyen-Hanoi, Manager at Coyen Restaurant, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Dear tearqueen,

Greeting from CoYen Restaurant in Hanoi, Vietnam.

It was a joy for us to welcome you and I am glad to hear that you have had such a nice meal with us at our CoYen Restaurant.

I thank you very much for spending your valuable time on writing us to Tripadvisor suffers.

Looking forward welcoming you back at our restaurant soon.

The Management,
“Excellent food and great service.”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Really nice restaurant, well organised and looks great. Upstairs with the balcony is the place to eat. I had the crocodile in salt and chilli and it was excellent. It's more expensive than other places but the food was great and at under £20 for 2 people m, 2 courses and drinks, value for money. If your a couple looking for a great Vietnamese meal out in Hanoi, this is your place.

Coyen-Hanoi, Manager at Coyen Restaurant, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Iaddis,

Greeting from CoYen Restaurant in Hanoi, Vietnam.

I would like to thank you for your wonderful words about your recent meal at CoYen Restaurant and for taking the time to share this on TripAdvisor.

It was an honor that we had the possibility to make your meal extra special. I am glad to hear that you have had such a nice meal with us at our CoYen Restaurant.

We all hope to welcoming you back soon at our restaurant.

Hong Kong, China
“I did not like it.”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I went yesterday to this restaurant. Only good thing was rice roll and crocodile meat. Rest of the dish were either average or poor. Worst part was service. The waiters were in rush to clean the plate. Even before you finish the food they want to renin the plate and bring the new dish in. Its definitely way pricey then food deserve. Also with rice roll the safe they give is like one spoon. I won't recommend this unless the service improves. I went there based upon the review but was disappointed.

3 Thank Ashutosh P
Coyen-Hanoi, Manager at Coyen Restaurant, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Ashutosh P,

Greeting from CoYen Restaurant in Hanoi, Vietnam.

On behalf of our Management team, I would love to thank you very much for your valuable time on writing us on TripAdvisor. We regret to hear your poor experience in your recent meal at our restaurant. The staff was very sorry to show his poor performance on serving you.

I would like to take this chance to promise you that we will improve our services and pleased to invite you come to our restaurant again for a special offer. Please kindly contact us before you come at fom@maisondhanoi.com.

We then look forward to welcoming you back soon.

The Management Team,
Pretoria, South Africa
“Good value”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This restaurant offers great food at a very affordable price, right on Silk Road. Would definitely recommend it.

• Visited July 2014
Dear CeliciaS,

Greeting from CoYen Restaurant in Hanoi, Vietnam.

I thank you very much for your positive feedback. It is always a pleasure for us to hear satisfied guests as we genuinely love to look after them. We then look forward to welcoming you back soon.

The Management Team,