Open today: Closed

Ways to Experience Tours By Locals Vietnam
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2019

Tony is a absolutely trustworthy, competent and reliable guide. He has also good sense of humor. After arriving at the airport we entrusted him with a sum of money so that he could pay for all expenditure such as bustickets, restaurant bills etc. Every evening he delivered a absolutely correct accounting. We laughed a lot together and I had a lot of fun visiting with him museums and points of interest. I can highly recomand him and his service.

Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

Went to Pu Loung and homestay. Tony knows his stuff, speaks good English and is always willing to please. Of our month in Vietnam, Tony’s three day personal tour was the our favourite. If your thinking about Vietnam you should include tony for part of it. Investment in a knowledgeable and good English tour guide is well worth the cash highly recommend Tony

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank douglassA259ZF
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

Had money exchanged here by myself, my girlfriend and one of my close friends great service and very helpful. Best exchange I’ve seen. Certainly a lot better than anything in the airport

Date of experience: August 2018
TONY TOURS V, Manager at Tours By Locals Vietnam, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

At Tony Tours Vietnam, the only one online reservation and booking private guided tours - platform on website, email: tony.vietnam@hotmail.com and phone No/WhatsApp + 84 369283168. We want to offer you the best value for your trip to Vietnam. This does not mean ‘cheap’, but a tour for you during which we are pleased to assist you in every way that we can to make sure that you have a brilliant holiday.
Best regards,
Tony Tours

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

We booked through Tony’s tours in Hanoi and enjoyed the tour however:

We paid for a limousine service but only received limousine on the way there and normal van on the way back.

We asked if all the family could go on one boat up the river (2 adults and 2 young boys) and were told yes. When we got to the river the boat driver separated us saying max 3 on the boat, which upset my children.

On the way back to Hanoi our tour messed things up and didn’t realise they had guest on the bus that were suppose be staying the night in Ninh Binh. The van had to turn around and head back to Ninh Binh which delayed us 45 minutes.

The sights are amazing and worth seeing!

Date of experience: July 2018
tripvietnam A, Owner at Tours By Locals Vietnam, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Dear Tripadvisor reviewers
I referred your comments on Trip Advisor due to your holiday in Vietnam and good to know about your traveling experiences. However, could you please check your booking confirmed information to address as Tony'stours? I am here at (Tony Vietnam Adventures) that do NOT HAVE ANY BRAND OFFICES IN HANOI. All is online booking platform reservation via online channel.
There are many copycat around over there that has been operated with a similar names in Hanoi that offers tours of a lower standard. FOR THIS SITUATION, PLEASE WALK AWAY WHEN SEE THIS OFFICE NAMES. For that Tony Vietnam Adventures is standing out brand name for ONLY EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE GUIDED TOURS SERVICES FOR ONLINE RESERVATION WITH PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE. DO NOT HAVE ANY TOURS - OFFICES - SALES for sharing/bus/ group tours. My company offers a high quality tours and private journey/adventures/photography/business assistance/interpreter/ factory visits/ trade show/professional tourguide. It would be appreciated if you could double check the website (tourguidevietnam(com) and correct name and address of the company you booked with and kindly delete the post and refer it to the correct company shown on your receipt booking. If you need any further assistance with this matter you can contact me direct at tony.vietnam@hotmail.com or Mobile/ Whatsapp/ to +84.369283168

AGAIN fellow travelers:

I DO NOT have any brand offices in the Old Quarter Hanoi. if you see it, please walk away because of this fake/
As you wrote, I am sure that you booked this tour at other Travel Agent office that is similar to my Travel's name. You should check this issue again in order to avoid making my friends misunderstanding and affecting/misleading the business name of my (Tony Vietnam Adventures) as a result of your review. I do hope you read those stuffs what I wrote here to check exactly the travel agent offices or company that booked the tour for you.
Thank you all for reading my words.

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

Highly recomend this company to book any tour. We did the food street tour,the times given didn't work for us so they organised a tour to suit us. what great service. Ended up just me and my hubby and our guide Koi or Kay? He was just 22 and full of knowledge as well as a great story teller. He also listened to us/what we liked and didn't want but plenty of surprises along the way. Great your the highlight of Hanoi for me. Thanks.