Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Asianway Travel tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Asianway Travel
from $48.00
from $84.00
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews dong hoi tour guide halong bay chau doc hanoi trip an amazing trip internal flights to ho chi minh city vietnam history via email phi itinerary mr english organisation
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Our agent "asianway" from hanoi send us to amazing cruz in haling bay with awonderfull ship called sea life legend. The rooms are big and wonderfull. The service is resly helpfull and kind and the ittenery plan by "asian way" was super.

1  Thank Eliaz C
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Wonderful trip with Asianwaytravel with him excellent guide Chien.He present the history of the of Vietmam by thhe best way.
Thank you.
We'll recommend your company to our friends.

1  Thank Plamen I
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our git Chien in Saygon is very frendly and good professional.Hi give us a lot of information from the hidtory and the actual live of the all cantry.Best regards company
Asianwaytravel- we will recomandet you our friends.Thank you for these wonderful days in Vietnam.

1  Thank Sonya A
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Got Asianway to arrange our trip of 05 to Lan Ha Bay - less touristy section and we really enjoyed it. Stayed on luxury sealife cruise with good food / drinks and very peaceful atmosphere. I personally thank Mr Nhat who I dealed with and everything worked like a clockwork
Again, Thank you and I definately have no hesitation to recommend your superb services

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I couldn’t be more glad that I booked with Asianway. They were prompt in establishing contact through Whatsapp! Emma and Tracey were simply excellent and their interest in making the trip comfortable and pleasant was obvious. The attention to detail with meas and accomodation was commendable. I was touring with my elderly parents. They too felt that the tour was very well organised and the company had a genuine concern for our safety and well being. Tracey went out of her way to sort out a last minute glitch with my flights too, even though I hadn’t booked the flights through Asianway. She was attentive, patient and helpful. Five stars for their professionalism, helpfulness, and actually making it feel like a personalised tour. You won’t go wrong with them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Absolutely fantastic tour from beginning to end. I have been on many tours in my life, and this trip was exceptional in every way. I credit Ms. Phi Mai of Asianwaytravel for designing a great tour by planning the perfect trip. Her attention to detail from our first contact through the end of the trip insured a memory of a lifetime. Everything happened exactly as planned, on time. The tour was entertaining, educational and just plain fun. I saw sights and had experiences that were memorable. In short, the variety and extent of experience were incredible. All guides were knowledgeable and, more importantly, capable of sharing that knowledge with me – articulate with excellent language skills. Accommodations were, for the most part, luxurious and even those that cannot be classified as luxurious were more than just comfortable. It was as great a trip as it sounds. Hard to believe? Believe it.

AsianwayTravel, Người quản lý at Asianway Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Rwyatt5552018,

First of all, we sincerely thank you for your inspiring feedback. We also had a great time with you on the tour Vietnam Cambodia 15 days. Ms. Mai Phi, as anyone of our team, always put the comfort and experience of our guests before anything else. It'll be an honor for us to arrange your next trip to Indochina.

Asianway Travel Team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything is best. Good tourguide good driver, best travel agent Asiaway travel
Highly recommended. Hope to see u again. Thanks for helping

1  Thank Roesly S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is best trip I've ever taken and it had everything to do with using this travel company in Vietnam. Everything from the initial trip planning process to the actual trip itself was seamless and made for an unforgettable experience. The food & Hotel is great. The tour leader Minh is very nice person & handsome..

2  Thank 125budimanr
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

- The tour overall is very good. I personally satisfied with this tour.
- The hotel is very good. We get a five star hotel. The service, restaurant, and bed room is satifying.
- The menu (food) is good. It is suitable with our tounge. Almost everytime we eat, we
- The tour guide is really good. I am really impressed woth the tour guide. He is very smart (be able to explain evething clearly), kind (may help us), and dilligent.

About the suggestion:
- I think the bus may be facilitated with Wifi.
- Since, I like to explore, I think the destination can be added some more, so the time may be more effective.

The most impressed place:
- I am the person who love to explore the new places, so I am impressed with almost of all the destination.
But the most impressed one is the Vietnam Tunnel, because I can see directly about the place of vietnam war.

Hi Wilsen Y,

We're happy to know that you've had a great time on Vietnam tour with us. Your kind feedback will help us improve our services even more in the future.

It'll be an honor for us to be the agency that welcomes you again to Vietnam! Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Asianway Travel Team.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Very good job and very good time
I am happy for trip and I will comeback again My guide Mrs. THU is so beutiful