Hanoi Guest House
Hotels.com
$133
$113
Priceline
Essence Hanoi Hotel & Spa(Hanoi)
$76
$50
$57
$40
$165
$135
1,917 results
All reviewsms lanhalong bayold quartertrain stationma may streethome away from homehoneymoon suiterooms are cleannight trainrose petalsvia emailbaguetteairport pickuplocation is greatsister hotelbook toursnight market
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Friendly n helpful staff, great location, inside the old quater of hanoi city, nearby have many nice food. Walking distance to ho kiem lake. The room are clean . Wil stay hanoi guest house again for nx visit to hanoi.

• Stayed: April 2013
4  Thank dolphin2nemo
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I went to Hanoi with my girlfriend for a 7 days trip, we had a very nice stay at Hanoi Guesthouse. They help me arrange everything included my transportation, accommodation, food and my itinerary for 7 days.

They had a taxi waiting for us at the airport, They served us very nice welcome drink when we arrived and we were quickly checked into a clean and simple room for rest.

Located at the center of Hanoi old quarter, the location is great and we did everything (sightseeing, walk to Hoan Kiem Lake, going out for lunch & dinner) by foot from the hotel. Don't forget there is a night market only on Friday, Saturday & Sunday night nearby.

Besides, the staff were very friendly, smiling to us everytime we meet, making sure we enjoy our stay and trying their best to accommodate our needs. Another great thing is, they can even call my name everytime when we have a chat!!

Without doubts we highly recommend this place to stay in Hanoi. Would definitely come back again and again! Thanks for all the staffs and management!

* Newday Restaurant that right opposite of Hanoi Guesthouse is highly recommended for lunch & dinner or even beer session.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kok Woei K
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My first visit to Vietnam, the friendly and helpful staffs provide great service in the whole trip, gave me great impression to this country and this hotel. They gave suggestion and opinion on tourist attraction, help us arrange transport, bring and await us at train station ( Lao Cai Sapa trip ), etc etc, and even prepare takeaway breakfast for us who catching morning flight! Most important is: the staffs always smile :) Hotel location is great, surrounded by shops and restaurants, the room consider sound insulation. Enjoy to stay here, highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank hikaru_chingyen
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Perfect location in the middle of the old quarter, comfortable rooms and very friendly and helpful staff with good English knowledge. A home far away from home! We really enjoyed our stay....thank you to the entire staff!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Muriel1981
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This was my 3rd trip to Hanoi, but it is the best among 3 that I had stayed. Staff are very friendly and helpful. My family enjoyed staying there and had a good trip at Hanoi. there are many restaurants and shops around the hotel. it is at very good location for site seeing and shopping.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family