Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Review Highlights
100% recommendation

My friend and I had a pleasant time at the Mido Spa. It was professional, friendly staff and very... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Maxi C
Great place

My girlfriend and I both had a massage, (aroma and Vietnamese for me). MR son did the Vietnamese... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
U2927ZEjuliaf

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from $33.00
from $102.60
from $51.93
from $32.00
1,929 results
All reviews foot massage great massage aromatherapy massage sports massage thai massage steam bath hour massage private room body scrub fell asleep full body hot stone massage excellent service old quarter masseuse ms knots
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to go here after looking at spas near my hotel and I am so pleased I did! Massage was professional and well done! My boyfriend and I received a couples massage and both therapists knew exactly what to do. The steam room was small but felt nice. I would come back!

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

One of my favorite massage in Vietnam so far after having 8 all over the country, Spa is super clean, staff is very nice. I would definitely go back if I wasn’t flying back home tomorrow early.

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

First-rate massage from Mr Hong. I suffer from chronic back issues and travel makes them worse. He was perceptive and very firm as I requested. I opted for the special massage which combined a variety of techniques. Over a week in Hanoi I was there 5 time for massages and also had a divinely relaxing facial as well. Thoroughly recommend if you are looking for an exceptional, real massage not a dodgy street corner one.

Reviewed December 30, 2019

Ms Phuong 1 and ms Huong

I came for the basic facial and my son aged 9 had a foot massage. Both were brilliant! The basic facial was anything but basic and I felt I was glowing from the inside out after so much pampering, and the neck massage was incredible. My son had been complaining of a stiff neck and said that he felt so much better as the masseuse knew exactly where to gently apply the pressure points. I’ll be back again before the end of our trip here!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 28, 2019

Very good experience: the staff is very friendly and professional. The massage was very good.
I recommend +++