“Very friendly, and well-priced”
Review of Mido Spa

Mido Spa
Ranked #10 of 166 Spas & Wellness in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Mido Hanoi Spa is a haven for relaxation and beauty for Foreigners. Located near many Hanoi Hotel (Sofitel Legend Metropole, Sheraton Hanoi Hotel, Hanoi Elegance Diamond Hotel, Melia Hanoi, ..). Our well equipped comfortable offer all the amenities a traveller could want, including free WiFi access and music at Mido Hanoi Spa. Luxuriate before or after a treatment or simply enjoy the enormous benefits of the thermal spa experience as a treatment in itself. Benefit your well-being from warm, dry and wet heat, steam and Jacuzzi or simply relax on our sofa to have foot massage. Browse an extensive list of spa packages and experience a blend of holistic treatments and spa activities that are just right for you. We offer a wide range of treatments from hot stone massage and reflexology to manicures and waxing. With our Spa package that will soothe your furrowed brow and take away the strains of modern day living. The beauty and complementary therapy treatments to soothe, relax and rejuvenate both body and spirit – ideal for a spa day in Hanoi.. Our Management team and staff are all dedicated to providing you with a professional service in a relaxing and friendly manner. Your comfort and enjoyment are our first priority and you are assured.
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We were staying at a nearby hotel and walked by this spa. It seemed nice, and after checking Tripadvisor we decided to give it a go. I had a 1 hour Sweden massage, which was quite good. My girlfriend had a 30 min foot massage which she said was very good, and a pedicure, which she said was average.

The staff were all extremely friendly, helpful and inviting, and the prices were quite reasonable. We would likely return in the future.

There are newer reviews for Mido Spa

Reviewed May 1, 2014

My friend and I went for a foot massage - having both lived in Hong Kong got many years we know what a proper foot massage is. These girls were both absolutely clueless making it up as they went along and trying to do this then that. It was a waste of time and money. We should have known when we were told we didn't need to book - sure sign they're just putting anyone on the job

1  Thank Calliopehk
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

3 of us just happened to walk past the shop and were invited in by the service staff. Initially we wanted to do more massages but settled on foot spa treatment (400,000doung).
We enquired on if we wanted to include a manicure,how much more would it cost. And the lady actually threw in free nail painting(not the manicure suite) and discounted the entiret treatment to 350,000doung per person. We were like wow,bcoz we didn't even asked for a discount.
They also tried to make our waiting more enjoyable by providing nice sweet mangos and tea for us. During our treatment,the 3 service staff were very friendly and chatted with us,sharing with us some common Vietnamese terms,their lifestyle,and we also answered some of their questions abt our country. It was like talking to new found friends. Overall we had a pleasant experience even though the treatment wasn't the best of the class,it was the service that wowed us. I recommend this place if you are looking for a nice place to relax and chill before continuing on tour Hanoi journey!

Dear Joyce O

Thank you for providing us with your feedback on your most recent experience in Hanoi. As the owner of Mido spa, I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your treatment and we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Hanoi!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

On the last day of a wonderful trip to north Vietnam, walking through the Old Quarter my partner and I happened upon the Mido Spa. Friendly, professional and very reasonably priced. They even threw in a cut and file for my partners feet and hands (no colour for him!) Just what we needed - a little piece of serenity before heading home. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Mittagong,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our treatment. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

I had an extra day in Hanoi and decided to go for a massage to kill time. I got their brochure from the hotel I was staying in and thought their prices were reasonable. I was welcome by friendly staff and offered some tea. They'll give you beer if you prefer that. Since it was in the middle of the day I got to have the common room to myself. I got the Swedish massage and the masseur was really good, I dozed off a little bit. I added a 30-minute foot massage for a small price and that was well worth it. I left Mido feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. Highly recommend it.

Dear Jax C,

Thank you for posting your five star review of Mido spa on TripAdvisor.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to sharing your feedback with our staff. They are truly committed to my guest's satisfaction!

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time to Hanoi.