“4 days 3 nights personalized trip at HCM” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Funny Weekend Day Tours

Funny Weekend Day Tours
Ranked #251 of 795 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: My full name is Vo Cong Quyet, prefer call me as "Quyet", I offer you both sightseeing and business trip in Ha Noi or other city of Viet Nam, anyway, I specialize in tailor-made and customized trip for creating own unique trip schedule. 1. Best level private smaller group - experience amazing Vietnam with your own private tour car and driver & excellent guide. 2. Tailor made and customized trips - We specialize in tailor-made and customized travel because these days many people prefer to travel independently and create their own unique itinerary. We can take you tour ideas and fill in the detail and help you to avoid the problems which only detailed local experience could solve. 3. Best pictures for our clients - I love photography that why you always see me carry my camera D90 follow on the trip. Our clients could receive very good pictures from me without any fee! Meanwhile, we provide a range of consulting and research services for foreign companies or business people doing business with Vietnam.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“4 days 3 nights personalized trip at HCM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

This was indeed one of the most interesting and fun trip in my life. Thanks to our friendly and energetic tour guide - Quyet, my friends and I managed to experience the local Vietnamese lifestyle and delicious Vietnamese food. I can assure your trip will be full of surprise and amazing memory with Quyet. Not only bringing us around places that we wish to go, I was impressed that he was thoughtful enough to carry one bottle of drinks for each of us on each day of the trip. ^^ Thanks again for making our first Vietnam trip be fun and unforgettable.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank jieying87
Lamboghini, Owner at Funny Weekend Day Tours, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Hello Jie,

Thank you to book my tour!

Your tour is actually local with everything such as bus, food, ... I am very happy to see smile from you and your friends.

I wish to be your guide next time for the future Vietnam trip. We still have many place to discover such as Northeast mountain, the beach in middle of Vietnam...

Take care! Good luck to your career and Happy to your life!

See you soon.