Open today: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM

via mobile
Great good, great guide

suzy k

5,042 results
All reviews miss moon mango street food tour egg coffee sticky rice vietnamese food ms moon old quarter come hungry different places first night empty stomach great introduction amazing food lovely guide three hours banh mi
Reviewed today via mobile

Totally amazing trip! Ms Moon took us to some fantastic food spots in Hanoi that we would never found by ourselves. Ms Moon did also tell us about Hanoi and the food history as well as where to go shopping etc. Besides the seven food spots that we visited, she also served us with her personal favourites in the restaurant djungle of Hanoi. We loved ms Moon confidence and humour during the guiding through the allies of the old town. No need to look for any other options when you search for an amazing food tour in Hanoi!!

BR/ Stina & Arvid from Stockholm

1  Thank 790arvidh
Reviewed today

Our guide, Moon, was fantastic - she was incredibly knowledgeable about all the food, and made sure we all had a great time. Everything we ate was amazing.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We are 6 friends traveling together throughout Vietnam! We choose this food tour because of the great reviews and luckily hey were right! We had no problems with there being 6 of us together. The tour guides were able to stick together and go from restaurant to restaurant easily.
Rosie was our tour guide and she did a great job! We enjoyed conversation with her as we rode around the city. She also gave us great information about the restaurant, dishes, and city facts while on our tour with her!
One thing I recommend is take your tour in the evening! We started our tour at 5:45 pm. It was nice and cool air as we rode through the city! We didn’t have to worry about being to hot or wearing sunblock! We are very happy we decided to take our tour in the evening!
Also, the food was amazing! I love that we got a variety of foods throughout the time on the tour! There was nothing that I didn’t like! I really enjoyed the sticky rice with ice cream!
I highly recommend this tour to anyone!

1  Thank Shelby E
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Queenie was knowledgeable and very enthusiastic introducing us to the joys of food in Saigon and its history... the group and our experience was great ! Highly recommend this tour !

1  Thank Scenic816791
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Street food may be hazardious for is... scandinavians used to the utmost clean cuisines. To reduce the possibility of food poison we chose a guided tour. Brilliant option with genuin local food among the locals- loved it and the food served. Super introduction to the vietnamese food traditions. A must

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We had a fantastic tour today with Rosie! The places she took us too were brilliant and the food was amazing, they were all places we wouldn’t have gone and tried on our own and the food was the best we have tasted so far, definitely worth it!
However, the best part of the tour was Rosie herself as she offered us so much insight into Hanoi and Vietnamese culture making the trip even better! Thank you Rosie

1  Thank jennyg557
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

It is a nice Tour in the streets of Hanoi.. you learn things about the local food and the culture of the people.. the guide was great.. thank you Moon (the name of the Guide) for this amazing hours..

Greezzz Marc

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

A must do tour in Hanoi!! As a big foody person, I loved this tour right from the start! Our tour guide was Moon and we could not have asked for a better, kinder, funnier and accomodating guide. She took into consideration everyone's tastes and food preferences and made sure everyone had a fantastic experience. She was extremely knowledgeable and insightful about the Vietnamese dishes, what they included, how they were cooked and when people ate them. We got to taste such a variety of foods that I would never have known to try myself and they were all delicious! Thanks to this tour, I now feel more confident when ordering Vietnamese food on the street. Moon also recommended other dishes and places to eat that we are definitely going to try out while we are here. I thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would recommend to anyone I know who plans to visit Hanoi.
Jane :)

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We really enjoyed our night time street food tour! Our guide Mango was very friendly, funny and informative, taking us to a great variety of places. All of the food was lovely and gave us a really useful idea of what we’d like to eat throughout our time in Vietnam. Mango was also helpful in giving us advice on anything from taxis, to shopping, to crossing the busy Hanoi streets, ‘sticky rice’! Thanks very much

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I didn’t think I’d be the type to really enjoy a food tour. I usually prefer to explore on my own, make a few mistakes along the way and revel in the satisfaction of finding some hidden gem in a dark alley. But, my wife and I had a great time in Hanoi with our fantastic, funny guide, Hoai AKA Mango.

We opted for the private tour, figuring we’d get to see a few smaller places not suitable for bigger groups. It was well worth the extra $5-10US each.

We crisscrossed Hanoi’s Old Quarter, briefly stopping off in the French Quarter for the highlight of the tour - the delicious báhn cuôn steam pancakes - and ate all sorts of excellent things. Be sure to tell your guide if you’ve already been eating in Hanoi. Mango switched things up for us so we could be introduced to some new dishes.

It was a fun, delicious afternoon full of lessons on the food and some of the history of Hanoi and the sights along the way. But make sure you save time for a nap afterwards. I left in a serious food coma.