“Recommened!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hanoi Experience - Day Tours

Hanoi Experience - Day Tours
Ranked #603 of 795 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Hanoi Experience is a local tour operator who specialized on organized Hanoi street food tours,Hanoi Walking Tours,Hanoi Cyclo Tours,Hanoi Homestay Tours,Hanoi Cultural Show Tours
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Recommened!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

My Cousins and I had recently been to Hanoi and first of all let me tell you that we were amazed by Hanoi and how real and fantastic it makes you feel. We were lucky to reach the information of tour and Honestly i really really enjoyed it. Booking was easy and simple and we had confirmation nearly immediately. Miss Hang the guide is an incredibly and a very friendly person.We thoroughly enjoyed the experience and her local knowledge of the history of Ha Noi and Vietnam and also for her excellent choice for the places we visited.
We spent a wonderful, full day in Hanoi and eating delicious food. The puppet show is amazing and fantastic for all ages.
Highly recommend and would certainly sign up again if I was in Hanoi.

Visited December 2013

Paris, France
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Memorable Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

The hotel I was put up in recommended Hanoi Experience. I thought it was a very good tour - we opted for a cullinary tour of Hanoi, and were taken to a couple of the markets around, which were lovely. Samplings were taken, ingredients chosen. Also, there was some history mixed in. Hanoi is a beautiful city, and this tour gave us a wonderful way to explore it, from an insider's perspective. The guide was well spoken and knew her way around the city completely.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Rodolfo P
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Memorable day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

We took the street foot tour with them, and it was superb. The guides were friendly and spoke well. We started off at Dong Xuan market and then after some fun shopping here, moved on to get an explanation of the type of stuff that goes into Vietnamese cuisine. We went through the courses in this fashion, and before we knew it, evening had happened and this wonderful tour had ended. All in all, a memorable trip!

Visited November 2013
Canberra, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A street food tour for something different”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

Vietnam is one of those “off the beaten track” destinations that can be either a huge hit or a disappointing miss. Fortunately for my (now) wife and I it turned out to be one of the highlights of our Southeast Asia trip. Looking for something different in a country that already offers so many points of difference was a challenge in itself, but we settled on a food themed tour because we hadn’t done anything like it yet. There’s something about sampling the food of a country the way the locals do – without any diluting of the native flavours for tourists – that makes for an unforgettable experience and total immersion in a culture.

Our Street Food Tour called the “Hanoi Experience Food Excurtion” was attractively priced at under AU$20 and the area seemed full of character. Our tour guide, Miss Ngan, took us through one of Hanoi’s old quarters where we took indirect routes and small alleyways to sample an array of delicious local foods. There were enough different options – from unique cultural dishes to more fusion style food inspired by other cultures – to keep the both of us happy (I admit to being quite fussy). The food in this area has a sweeter fragrance than elsewhere in Vietnam that we have visited and each vendor is unique – you can sample the same dish from two different people and it will look like a different meal entirely.

The food aside we also visited markets and saw some great views of the water and also learned a lot about how the various dishes are prepared and cooked. Miss Ngan was as informed and interesting as you could ask for and commented quite expertly on not only the history but even some of the ingredients used. She even helped us identify a few groceries to buy to try our hand at making these dishes at home later, which was thoughtful. To top it off, the beer at the end of the tour was a great way to finish. It was much needed and the local beer is nice and cold!

Visited October 2013
Clarendon, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely Delightful tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

When I went over to Hanoi, We were guided by Mr. Phuoc. Mr. Phuoc is truly one of the most excellent guides I've ever come across. He speaks high-quality English, and also states some key information to me. I know you would certainly agree with me. Each tourist who arrives in Hanoi will have a personal impression when they return to their home. Hanoi is old- fashioned and relaxing; Hanoi bustles as well as being filled with vitality; Hanoi possesses accurate and distinctive gastronomy; Hanoi is amazing with colors; and also Hanoi is enthusiastic and enchanting. It had been an excellent journey to experience something very much different. We certainly have discovered a lot from him. I'm therefore happy that we met him or we could possibly be lost by our self. Meals sampling was superb as we were able to taste various different meals before planning to purchase. I really like this spot and we are going to be back in the near future.

Visited February 2013