“Beginners adventure”

Cuong Motorbike Adventure
Ranked #68 of 506 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Cannot recommend this highly enough!

Having never ridden a motorbike in my life and after only a 30minute lesson the day before, with my brother, we set off the trip.
The attention to detail from 'Thuan' our guide and 'Tap' the jeep driver, nothing seemed to be a hassle for them to make us feel at ease and make the trip a lot more enjoyable.
The places we passed through, stopped at, place we stayed and places where we had picnics and dinner were amazing.
Definitely an awesome way of seeing Vietnam and enjoying the country side of things it has to offer.

Would not think twice about doing this again...loved it!

1  Thank HarrisDUB
cuong D, General Manager at Cuong Motorbike Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Hi DUB!
Sorry i busy on road can't meet when you guys coming,Thuan and Diep told me tour have been fantastic and enjoy, thank you very much Dub, hope see you long ride with other trip,

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I've been on two long trips with Cuong and I can only say that it's all true! The last trip was to Laos for a wicked dirtbike adventure. He's a total McGiver. Change a tire in the Laos jungle in under 10 minutes with no repair kit? No problem! Complete engine teardown on the HCM trail and fixed. Don't be alarmed as this wasn't the normal Vietnam trip. I'm looking forward to going back for another jungle trek with Cuong. I give him my highest recommendation.

Scott Mullen-Architect (USA)

1  Thank Scott M
cuong D, General Manager at Cuong Motorbike Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Hey Scott, Chilli tour you member? thanks for coming this tour,we enjoy for ride, wonderful trip, hope nice to see you again mate:-),
Take care!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I booked a solo tour with Cuong via email and one phone call--literally could not have been easier.

He picked me up at the airport (at his own insistence) and brought me breakfast!!! (Man is class).

We took care of paperwork and payment and then proceeded to head over to the launch point. He got us into the country quickly and I know if my skills were better I would have seen places most human beings never will.

Home stays, hotels, bikes, food, snacks, everything was taken care of!!

If you're hearty, adventurous, and can ride off-road with some skill; MAKE THIS HAPPEN YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!

Reza! so fun this trip, we haven't see any rain all of trail:-), hope doing next with your friends together,
All best!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

We did the half day city side car tour - absolutely amazing! Had such a great time. Was a fun way to tour the city and get a feel of the hustle and bustle of Hanoi. Thuan was the best tour guide ever! The team were so friendly and we ended the day with an authentic Vietnamese lunch, delicious! Thank you so much for having us!!

1  Thank Yvette116
cuong D, General Manager at Cuong Motorbike Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

Hey Yvette,
I hope you guys enjoy sidecar city tour, explore around Ha Noi about culture,
Thanks you guys, hope next time we can do longer trip by sidecar and Jeep,
All best,

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We had a great time! Nice and competent guide and mechanic, we had a lot of fun together. Our wishes were fulfilled at best. Sidecars were well prepared, all appointments in time. Great routes with spectacular landscape views, Offroad parts choosen well according to our skills and stages good balanced. Accomodation good, always clean and welcoming. Food excellent and breaks for coffee and drink to our complete satisfaction. The guys know what they are doing and they do it with passion. I can't imagine how organizing a sidecar tour better. Thanks for this unforgettable experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Bernd,
thanks you & friends for coming do 9 days sidecar trip in North Vietnammake,that make my Dream be come the trure,20 years ago when i saw a Russian film war was two, i like style soldier with sidecar have gun on top, after that film i'm dream one day i can do sidecar tour in Vietnam,
I hope nice to see and your wife again other trip,
Best wishes!