“Vietnam Motorbike Tours”

Cuong Motorbike Adventure
Ranked #20 of 526 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Cuong will organise a trip to suit anyone's requirements. His team of drivers and mechanics will ensure that your ride, or drive, is not only enjoyable, but relatively free of mechanical hitches. I was lucky enough to ride a Honda XR125 on the December rally to Mai Chau and Pu Luong, whilst my wife and daughter took the easier option of riding in a jeep! It was a great weekend, in great company. I thank each and every one of Cuong's team for making our weekend so enjoyable and highly recommend Cuong Motorbike Adventure. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank SydneyVietman
cuong D, General Manager at Cuong Motorbike Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Hi Greg, the minsk rally everybody enjoy & fun to riding on trail, girls and childen enjoy with Jeep, i don't know you have been riding bike off-road before maybe make you a little a bit hard:-),that is wonderful weekend, hope see you another trip again,

All reviews
"great chance"
"home stay"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 9, 2014

One of the best organised tours I've ever been on! Cuong sorts everything out for you, really good kit, awesome vehicles and guidance on how to drive them properly (I got the hang of a 250cc dirt bike, despite my initial concerns...), nice flexible route depending on the weather/customer preference, delicious food... cant be faulted really! Didnt want to come back to Hanoi - not the cheapest, but you pay for quality - would highly recommend to all my friends!

1  Thank chris e
cuong D, General Manager at Cuong Motorbike Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Hello Chris, two day trip last weekend was is challenge for you, trail, off-road you never did before,
i'm sorry make you do love and want do it again with another trip:-),thanks Chris!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I was supposed to come to Vietnam with a friend to ride motorcycles. He canceled at literally the last minute. This didn't faze Cuong in the slightest. He reorganized my trip, and took me on a fantastic 5-day tour of Northwest Vietnam. I challenged myself on dirt roads I had never ridden before, and got to spend five days with Cuong, whose own life story is pretty remarkable. Cuong was up at 4 AM every morning making sure that every detail of that day's riding was taken care of, and that the bike was in tip-top condition. As I described him to friends, Cuong is part tour guide, part travel agent, part mechanic, part language teacher, part storyteller, part photographer/videographer, and an all-around fantastic rider. Never ridden before? Scared of riding? No worries! Cuong can custom-fit any tour to suit your own skill level and preferences. I challenged myself every day (because that's what I wanted to do), but Cuong never gave me more than I could handle. I'll be back to Vietnam again, and when I do, the first thing I'm going to do is go riding with Cuong again.

2  Thank robb8888

Hey Rob, i hope your adventure in Hue and Hoi An perfectly with warm weather, enjoy riding with Hai Van pass, thank you Robb, hope nice to see you again with North-East trip,

Reviewed March 5, 2014

A group of seven of us enjoyed a fantastic road trip with Cuong and his crew. He took us high in the mountains and an overnight farm stay, we travelled by jeep and a bike with a side car, wow wow wow .. We had the best time, I cannot praise Cuong on his attention to detail and organisation of this tour. We will be back for sure.

1  Thank Kezkate
cuong D, General Manager at Cuong Motorbike Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Hey Kerry,
I'm happy and excited you guys come back,thanks for everything,
kind regards!