“Amazing Vietnam on bikes”

Vietnam Motorbike Tours - Day Trips
Ranked #480 of 854 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The best way to travel in Vietnam is by motorbike. This is true everywhere in Vietnam with its many beautiful mountain passes, friendly people, and breathtaking landscapes. Discover the local ethnic people’s culture by staying with them, sharing meals, and enjoying homemade rice wine.Vietnam-motorbiketours® is a group of tour operators and guides based in Hanoi with over 10 years experience.Our company will remain 100% Vietnamese run and owned. When you travel with us, you're not just customers but also friends. Unlike overseas-based tourism companies, every Dollar you spend on the trip stays in Vietnam. We don't pay high commissions and believe in putting the money back into the Vietnamese community.Try one of our package tours, or design your very own custom vacation. Either way, rest assured that all of your wants and needs will be met.We are Vietnam-MotorbikeTour
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Last Mar 2014, we took a short trip to Hanoi, Vietnam and was recommended by my friends to do a short trip to Northern Vietnam by motorbikes. Here is the first time I did a motorbike trip in a country that I had not traveled before and honestly i was a bit nervous about the traffic as well as rules in Vietnam. Finally we booked a 2-day trip to Mai Chau valley with a good guide named Quinni, he showed me how to drive a manual Honda Fortune 125cc before starting the trip and i did learn quite quick to master all necessary technics. The trip was so fabulous, we were taken to see some villages & rice paddies along the road with very nice shots and together overcame Kun pass. Finally we got to Mai Chau valley with houses on stilts coming up from the rice fields and stayed over night in a local family with good foods & interesting music performance.
We highly recommend this tour for anyone who is going to plan a trip to Vietnam

3  Thank Kyle S
Vietnam M, Guest Relations Manager at Vietnam Motorbike Tours - Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Dear our distinguished guests,

Greetings from Vietnam Motorbike Tours

We greatly thank you very much for choosing us as your sole organizer for your successful motorcycle tours in Vietnam

We believe that you have enjoy the lifetime motorbike tour and travel experience, taking in the most breathtaking scenery and professional services with the reasonable and affordable prices.

Without doubt, we are always committed to offer the best to all clients and try our utmost efforts to learn and improve the services.

We are looking forward to seeing you here again and be of service and assistance to you in exploring more regions in Vietnam.

Your recommendations to your friends are highly appreciated.

We wish you good luck and good health as well as great happiness in life and career

Yours sincerely,

Guest Relations Manager
Vietnam Motorbike Tours

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Our tour guide Cong knew Vietnam like the back of his hand. I learned that it took four years of university and 8 years experience to be able to do what he does. He impressed me every day. He also was a lot of fun and made every effort to make sure each of us was enjoying their experience.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I booked a solo bike tour through vietlong travel for 6 days / 5 nights. It was the best way to travel and experience the local culture and landscape. My local guide Cong has an excellent knowledge of the roads, culture and people and he was able to customize the tour to suit my interests. We experienced the 'real' Vietnam together and I look forward to planning another tour someday. Cong is a beautiful happy character and I now have the pleasure of calling him my friend. Biking is the only way to go here. Thank you Cong and vietlong travel.

Cheers