Vietnam Motorbike Tour - Day Trips

Hanoi to Saigon

Reviewed January 18, 2016
Escape590161
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 29, 2016

My wife and I just returned from doing the Northwest run and Wow what an adventure! We haven't had an adrenalin rush like this in years. It was like living in a dream that you didn't want to wake up from. Non stop unbelievable scenery, friendly and accommodating people, and the great food all the way.
Thanks to the gang at Vietnam Motorbike Tours for working so hard to make this trip run so smoothly. We especially enjoyed the daily interaction with our guide Mr. Quyinh and learnt a lot about Vietnamese culture during the trip.
See you all next year for the Hanoi to Saigon Ho Chi Minh Trail run.

Reviewed January 18, 2016 via mobile

Had a fantastic time, a great experience. I can't think of a better way to see the country, the guide was great and so was Ms Loan who would keep in touch to make sure everything was going well.

Reviewed February 10, 2015

I had an amazing experience riding the back-roads of the Mekong Delta with Cong. He's a knowledgeable guide, friendly, fluent in English, and he leads at a comfortable pace with just the right number of riding breaks along the way. I highly recommend him and this trip!

4  Thank MarkWasHere
Reviewed November 16, 2014

Had a great 3 day (2 night) motorbike tour from Ho Chi Minh to Mekong Delta.
It's a great way to see Vietnam and experience the culture. We went down tracks and visited villages that you couldn't do in a car or bus.
Our tour guide Cong (King Cong) was a funny, very experienced guide who knew his way around very well. We also visited all sorts of factories and people's homes to see how the Vietnamese work and live.
Highly recommend it!!!!

1  Thank Trent_Travel_Rogash
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Last Mar 2014, we took a short trip to Hanoi, Vietnam and was recommended by my friends to do a short trip to Northern Vietnam by motorbikes. Here is the first time I did a motorbike trip in a country that I had not traveled before and honestly i was a bit nervous about the traffic as well as rules in Vietnam. Finally we booked a 2-day trip to Mai Chau valley with a good guide named Quinni, he showed me how to drive a manual Honda Fortune 125cc before starting the trip and i did learn quite quick to master all necessary technics. The trip was so fabulous, we were taken to see some villages & rice paddies along the road with very nice shots and together overcame Kun pass. Finally we got to Mai Chau valley with houses on stilts coming up from the rice fields and stayed over night in a local family with good foods & interesting music performance.
We highly recommend this tour for anyone who is going to plan a trip to Vietnam

3  Thank Kyle S
Vietnam M, Guest Relations Manager at Vietnam Motorbike Tour - Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Dear our distinguished guests,

Greetings from Vietnam Motorbike Tours

We greatly thank you very much for choosing us as your sole organizer for your successful motorcycle tours in Vietnam

We believe that you have enjoy the lifetime motorbike tour and travel experience, taking in the most breathtaking scenery and professional services with the reasonable and affordable prices.

Without doubt, we are always committed to offer the best to all clients and try our utmost efforts to learn and improve the services.

We are looking forward to seeing you here again and be of service and assistance to you in exploring more regions in Vietnam.

Your recommendations to your friends are highly appreciated.

We wish you good luck and good health as well as great happiness in life and career

Yours sincerely,

Guest Relations Manager
Vietnam Motorbike Tours

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Our tour guide Cong knew Vietnam like the back of his hand. I learned that it took four years of university and 8 years experience to be able to do what he does. He impressed me every day. He also was a lot of fun and made every effort to make sure each of us was enjoying their experience.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I booked a solo bike tour through vietlong travel for 6 days / 5 nights. It was the best way to travel and experience the local culture and landscape. My local guide Cong has an excellent knowledge of the roads, culture and people and he was able to customize the tour to suit my interests. We experienced the 'real' Vietnam together and I look forward to planning another tour someday. Cong is a beautiful happy character and I now have the pleasure of calling him my friend. Biking is the only way to go here. Thank you Cong and vietlong travel.

Cheers