“Wonderful Dinner”

Ranked #1 of 2,341 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Italian, Korean, Vietnamese
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: The international delight of Hanoi with Authenticity & Freshness as its key components, JW Cafe offers dining in an open, relaxing atmosphere with attentive staff and constantly changing specials. Live market style buffet counters with dishes cooked to order based around 5 distinct cuisines including Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Italian. Completed with a scrumptious dessert & pastry selection as well as an extensive juice bar, this buffet will swipe you away into food heaven. JW Cafe is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet and also offers an a la carte menu throughout the day. Open daily: 6:00 - 23:00
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Wonderful Dinner”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I came here for dinner in the evenging. First of all, a luxury place and view. I had to pay 880++ for my dinner and I thought that's a good price for what I got. Staffs are very friendly and polite, I found my favourite dish in here - BBQ Beef Rib in Korea style. Of course, there are still many other delicious dishes but I couldn't eat all. Enjoy all the time in here!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Dung N
JWMarriottHanoiTeam, Manager at JW Cafe, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Dear Dung N,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your dining experience in our JW Cafe restaurant.
I am very happy that you enjoyed our Korean food offerings. We are offering a vast spread of different cuisines ranging from Vietnamese, Japanese and Korean to Italian.
I hope you have the chance to visit us again in the near future to be able to sample our other items on offer.
Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance in the meantime!

Kind regards

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
“So sweet <3”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

I had a beautiful and romantic evening in JW cafe. I really love food and hope that i can come back as soon as possible. However, i think restaurant should improve alacarte because it's a little bit slowly.

2 Thank Hoài Thương Đ
Dear Hoai Thuong D,
Thank you very much for your positive evaluation of our JW Cafe restaurant.
I am happy to learn that you had a beautiful dinner and hope that we can improve our services to make your next visit even more memorable.
Feel free to contact me if I can assist you with a reservation as I hope I will be able to personally meet you next time you are visiting us!

Hanoi, Vietnam
“Had lunch at the buffet”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Went there for a business lunch, had a good time there. Buffet is complete, different sections incl.Japanese, chinese, italian, desert corner. Can't recall all but buffet is about 650,000vnd++ (35usd++)incl free flow for iced tea, soft drink. Would definitely go back there, was unfortunate that they close sometimes that outlet for private venues, especially after such a trek from Hanoi to that area. Service is good as a JW Marriott should be and the standard of the hotel is amongst the TOP in Hanoi too.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank chrispe
JWMarriottHanoiTeam, Manager at JW Cafe, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear chrispe,
Thank you very much for giving us a positive review for our JW Cafe.
I was happy to learn that you enjoyed the lunch buffet and found the offerings to be complete.
We do entertain larger groups at times but always try to keep seats available for our regular customers.
There are also other venues like our Lobby Lounge to choose from and we are really looking forward to introduce the first Crystal Jade Palace restaurant in Hanoi to our guests within the next 2 weeks.
Please feel free to call on me the next time you are visiting the hotel. I will be delighted to give you a personal tour of our new culinary addition.

Kind reagrds!
“Korean food”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

If you are a Korean fan, you will fell in love with the bbq counter which has plenty of beef rib, seafoods and kimchi... I also love the lovely and tasty cakes. The restaurant was so cozy and beautiful. Will come back again :)

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Vanisso
Dear Vanisso,
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review for our JW Cafe.
I passed your comments about the Korean food to the culinary team and I am sure it will be additional motivation for them to continue to please our customers with their ever changing offerings.
Please let me know if I can assist you with anything and we are really looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

goeran.soelter@marriott.com
“An amazing place to be in Hanoi”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I love everything about this restaurant: the foods, the decorations and views. The foods are devided in significant sectors such as Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Italian and stuffs which are very nice. The service here is simply the warmest and most welcomed out of all 5 star hotels in Hanoi. And what else? I absolutely enjoy free flow drinks included in my buffet: the fresh juices, soft drinks, tea... JW cafe is officially no.1 on my chilling out list with my family and friends :)

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Tm4ever
Dear Tm4ever,
Thank you very much for your gracious comments about our JW Cafe.
I was happy to learn that you enjoyed all the different country specialties on offer.
We are certainly blessed with great views which make it easy to forget that you are still in the middle of Hanoi and add to the ambiance of the restaurant.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!

goeran.soelter@marriott.com

Been to JW Cafe? Share your experiences!