“Excellent location and service!”

Kim Tours - Private Day Trips
Ranked #380 of 849 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Kim tours established in 1993 at 137 Hang Bac street - Hoan Kien - Hanoi which is one of the most famous Budget travel companies organizing tour packages and daily excursions for oreign travelers to discover all corners of Vietnam,Laos,Cambodia .Growing up together with innovating policy of our government ,day by day Kimtours expands their services to demand all tourist's needs and travel agencies's expectations ,from there to now Kimtours has had high recommended by Travellers and Famous Guide books as one of the most experience ,valuable and competitive tour operator in Vietnam . Here is some of famous Vietnam Guide Books that have recommended Kim tours . Le guide du Routard Vietnam published in 1995,1997,1999,2001,2003,2005,2007 and 2009 by Hachette in France Troptter Clup Guide book Vietnam 2009 published in Netherland Key Travel To Vietnam Guide Book in UK
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This was my first time travelling by myself and I am so glad that I chose Vietnam. Without choosing Vietnam, I would of never discovered Kim Tours, and I am so glad I have! It was the best choice I have made. I had the best time and the Vietnamese cuisine was too die for! The hotel they had chosen for me was beautiful and the driver was on time. I definitely fell in love with the culture and people of Vietnam and I would highly recommend Kim Tours to all my friends! No time was wasted, I am definitely looking forward to visiting Vietnam again and using Kim Tours!

There are newer reviews for Kim Tours - Private Day Trips

Reviewed November 13, 2013

As recommended by a friend of mind working in Hanoi . My wife and me did 3 hours walking street food excursion with Kim tours and a lovely tour guide - miss Hang and both of us were very happy with their services from beginning at her Office in Old quarter and finished at water puppet theater . We got many local information from our tour guide and ate too much local food that s so delicious with special tastes ,my wife and me won't regret tried all of them .
This must be done excursion if you will visit Hanoi !

3  Thank juliab891
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I really wanted to step out of the box and try something new on this trip. So I chose something to do that was unconventional and that would hopefully open up my mind a little to new lifestyles that are in the world. I chose the 1 day BAT TRANG. The price was just not for transportation but the people working for KIM TOURS were VERY friendly and a delight to be around. Visiting an old pottery village and citadel just really looked interesting to me. Well, it was not disappointing. What I loved the most was that I did not feel rushed to hurry through my experience. This was a relaxing and reflective trip that I loved! Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

When I decided to visit Vietnam and came across Kim Tours, I couldn’t make up my mind; they have so many options for the tours and they all look amazing. I finally managed to make up my mind and I chose the Danang High Land. And gave us everything they promised; the driver arrived before his time so we didn’t have to wait even for a minute, the hotel they chose for us was great, and the food we had was incredibly amazing and delicious. I didn’t expect to love Vietnamese food as much as I have. The tour guide’s English was really good, we never felt lost because of it. Also, he was really friendly, funny, and he went out of his way to help us. Our trip included the MySon sanctuary, Marble Mountain, TraKieu temple, and Thoi Son Island. But my favorite part of the trip was the ethnic villages. It was an amazing way to really experience the Vietnamese culture and people and make you fall in love with it.
The trip was perfect. I wish I had more time to spend there. I will certainly come back to Vietnam as soon as I can

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Kim tours helped me to understand the cuisines of Vietnam..it was an extremely memorable experience to be able to eat different varieties of food from Vietnam was amazing..!!
Miss Thu Hang helped us to book the tour and you should contact her and book..you wont be disappointed at all..!!
Her English skills were great and it really helped to communicate better..!
Vietnam is a very beautiful country with a lot of diverse food and I must say Kim Tours kept up to their reputation..!

2  Thank traveller963