“Great time!”

Kim Tours - Private Day Trips
Ranked #457 of 838 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Kim tours established in 1993 at 137 Hang Bac street - Hoan Kien - Hanoi which is one of the most famous Budget travel companies organizing tour packages and daily excursions for oreign travelers to discover all corners of Vietnam,Laos,Cambodia .Growing up together with innovating policy of our government ,day by day Kimtours expands their services to demand all tourist's needs and travel agencies's expectations ,from there to now Kimtours has had high recommended by Travellers and Famous Guide books as one of the most experience ,valuable and competitive tour operator in Vietnam . Here is some of famous Vietnam Guide Books that have recommended Kim tours . Le guide du Routard Vietnam published in 1995,1997,1999,2001,2003,2005,2007 and 2009 by Hachette in France Troptter Clup Guide book Vietnam 2009 published in Netherland Key Travel To Vietnam Guide Book in UK
Saint Louis MO
“Great time!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My husband and I recently travelled and used Kim Tours and had a really great experience. My husband has been to the country about a decade ago but I had not, so we wanted to spend at least one day on a guided tour. I was really glad we did. It was nice to have things taken care of and we saw things that we may not have otherwise. While it was a little challenging to understand our guide (we quickly got used to it though) he was professional and personable the entire time. We were able to ask for other recommendations of things to do in the area and our guide was very helpful. We booked online and felt very comfortable with the $30 price we paid. There are some taxes and extras but very little and worth it for the experience. Also, they were very busy and we did have to wait for about 30 minutes or so but our guide gave us extra time at the end. Overall, wonderful experience and we would definitely use them again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Stephanie Y

• Indonesian first
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful tour for my family”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I haven't taken a trip in years so I decided I wanted to do something a little over the top for myself and my family. Kim Tours help me find a reasonable priced vacation package for my family and I. I wanted to make sure it was something that my teenage kids and my younger child could enjoy and have a lot of activities to keep them busy, which they did. The hotels were great. The tour we took was to Halong Bay , which was a really great tour. They also took us to great restaurants. The food was very good. I was afraid it would be too different for the kids but they enjoyed the food. We all had a really great time. The tour guides really helped us understand the Vietnam culture, and they were extremely friendly. They took their time with taking us to the sites and showing us around. I was concerned with going away so far and when you think of Vietnam you don't think of vacation, but I was extremely surprised at the beautiful scenery and great boat rides. I'm so glad I chose this for my family vaction and will go back next year for sure!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Tisharob
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing time with Kim Tours!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Honestly I would have never expected to have an amazing time at Vietnam Since it was our first time. But it turned out to be one of the best vacations I've had. My wife was eager to go and my whole family really enjoyed the stay.During our visit we saw many nice views. Another thing me and my wife really enjoyed there was the food, I would really recommend you to try the food if your'e going to visit! Also the tourist guides were way beyond nice to us, they gave us plenty of time to see the amazing sights of Vietnam. At first Me and My wife were worried to go Vietnam because mostly people there don't speak English, but i was really wrong. The tourists guide spoke perfect English and it was really easy to understand and mostly people we saw at Vietnam Spoke English. Overall we stayed there for 9 days and added another 1 week because we really enjoyed the sights there and we wanted to see more. Even my kids had so much fun they were sad when we had to leave.Overall they had beyond great services, After all it was totally worth the money. If you want to go on vacation and have a great time, I would really recommend you Kim Tours. Thank you Kim Tours for giving me and my family a great experience!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ayoub M
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The idea of traveling internationally for the first time was really worrying me, to be quite honest. Kim Tours managed to put me at ease and was the highlight of an amazing trip. Being in an unfamiliar country is intimidating, and you worry about seeing the best the place has to offer, but the tour guides and everyone involved with Kim Tours worked so hard and were so gracious and determined to show my family and I everything we absolutely had to see. And the food they turned us on to! I couldn't even pronounce some of it, but believe me when I say I was in heaven eating it. The traveling accommodations Kim Tours supplied were superb, even if the streets of Vietnam are much more hectic than I am used to! My only complaint with Kim Tours is they aren't available to simply follow me around and guide me through any city or country I may up in in the future. If you find yourself in Vietnam and want to make sure you experience an amazing place with the help of amazing people and an amazing company, please, please,please look up Kim Tours. Can't say enough great things. Such an awesome experience for a first time international traveller.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Matt A
Dothan, Alabama, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanks for the great experience!!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I really wanted to go on vacation and upon doing lots of research we decided that Vietnam would be a great learning experience for our kids.

We did tons of research and finally settled on the Vietnam Royal with Kim Tours. I was very nervous about being gone 17 days and of course being around people that we couldn't understand because of our different languages.However, the great folks at Kim Tours was very inviting. They gave us lots of info on the places we would visit which instantly gave me a sense of relief. We learned so much about the Vietnam culture that I would certainly take this tour again.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Elizabeth P

Been to Kim Tours - Private Day Trips? Share your experiences!