“Fantastic!”

Kim Tours - Private Day Trips
Ranked #499 of 806 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Kim tours established in 1993 at 137 Hang Bac street - Hoan Kien - Hanoi which is one of the most famous Budget travel companies organizing tour packages and daily excursions for oreign travelers to discover all corners of Vietnam,Laos,Cambodia .Growing up together with innovating policy of our government ,day by day Kimtours expands their services to demand all tourist's needs and travel agencies's expectations ,from there to now Kimtours has had high recommended by Travellers and Famous Guide books as one of the most experience ,valuable and competitive tour operator in Vietnam . Here is some of famous Vietnam Guide Books that have recommended Kim tours . Le guide du Routard Vietnam published in 1995,1997,1999,2001,2003,2005,2007 and 2009 by Hachette in France Troptter Clup Guide book Vietnam 2009 published in Netherland Key Travel To Vietnam Guide Book in UK
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

The idea of traveling internationally for the first time was really worrying me, to be quite honest. Kim Tours managed to put me at ease and was the highlight of an amazing trip. Being in an unfamiliar country is intimidating, and you worry about seeing the best the place has to offer, but the tour guides and everyone involved with Kim Tours worked so hard and were so gracious and determined to show my family and I everything we absolutely had to see. And the food they turned us on to! I couldn't even pronounce some of it, but believe me when I say I was in heaven eating it. The traveling accommodations Kim Tours supplied were superb, even if the streets of Vietnam are much more hectic than I am used to! My only complaint with Kim Tours is they aren't available to simply follow me around and guide me through any city or country I may up in in the future. If you find yourself in Vietnam and want to make sure you experience an amazing place with the help of amazing people and an amazing company, please, please,please look up Kim Tours. Can't say enough great things. Such an awesome experience for a first time international traveller.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Matt A

• Indonesian first
Dothan, Alabama, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanks for the great experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I really wanted to go on vacation and upon doing lots of research we decided that Vietnam would be a great learning experience for our kids.

We did tons of research and finally settled on the Vietnam Royal with Kim Tours. I was very nervous about being gone 17 days and of course being around people that we couldn't understand because of our different languages.However, the great folks at Kim Tours was very inviting. They gave us lots of info on the places we would visit which instantly gave me a sense of relief. We learned so much about the Vietnam culture that I would certainly take this tour again.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Elizabeth P
Sheffield, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“An absolute must for travel enthusiasts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was our first visit to Vietnam, having spent last summer in Thailand my partner and I were eager to try somewhere new this year. We'd always wanted to visit Vietnam, due to its rich history, and most importantly, the food! The tourist guides here were very friendly, and made the experience extremely enjoyable indeed. During our time, we were able to take in some fantastic sights, and some of the lushest greenest countryside that you're ever likely to see in your entire lives. We saw temples, rivers, lakes, and quaint little villages. We were worried that we'd struggle to communicate with our guides, or understand what they were saying, but they spoke better English than some people from my city here in the UK! The food was great, the sights were even better, and the tour itself was well worth the money.

Visited July 2013
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'll definitely use Kim Tours again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I was a bit apprehensive about using Kim Tours when I saw some negative reviews about them. But I gave it a go still ‘coz I’ve seen some really great reviews as well. I always have this uncanny habit of trusting my gut feel. Add to that, my good friend Trang – my Vietnamese counterpart in the software company I work for, recommended Kim Tours to me as the best in their country.

‘Guess not all situations are really alike. I find the tour guides really accommodating & warm, and they really tried their best to make us comfortable during the tour. The tours are priced just right, plus the seat sale in the airline I used also helped me save on my visit to Vietnam. My friend and I had a great time visiting the villages in Hanoi, and we had a taste of some Vietnamese food –they are a bit spicy for my taste, though Thai food is spicier.

Great, warm & friendly people! Over-all, Kim Tours provided me the best possible experience for a trip to this foreign country, and that is despite of some political issues that are all over the news.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Susan G
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent! Would use Kim tours again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband had a business trip in Vietnam. I decided to tag along and wanted to find a reputable place to lead us on a great tour and show us all that Vietnam has to offer. This was my first trip out of the Country so needless to say, I was a bit nervous. Kim Tours employees immediately made me feel comfortable. Not only was the tour affordable, it was an excellent way to spend the day!
We saw so many of Vietnam's greatest sites. Ha Long Bay and the villages of the H'mong were by far my favorite and so beautiful.
The only bad part about the tour was the obvious language barrier since my husband and I don't speak Vietnamese. However, Kim Tours does their best to guide travelers who speak all languages. I am sure we missed out on some information during the tour but for the most part, we learned a lot and I left the tour feeling like I was more knowledgeable about Vietnam.
Overall, Kim tours introduced us to new people and new cultures and I would definitely use them again someday if I'm lucky enough to go back to Vietnam.

Visited April 2013