Vietnam Unique Tours - Day Tours
Review Highlights
Fantastic Tour and Agency

After contacing several agencies totally at random from a Google seach, I chose Vietnam Unique... read more

Reviewed July 19, 2020
dsk210366
Palmanova
Simply the Best

We returned on 15th of March after a fully escorted private tour of Loas and Myanmar The tour was... read more

Reviewed April 15, 2020
highstat
Warwick, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from $272.44
from $130.00
from $120.00
from $162.88
1,630 results
All reviews mekong delta halong bay private tour always on time nha trang ho chi minh ms jenny internal flights pick ups like clockwork beautiful country went smoothly organised tour highly recommend this company great holiday travel arrangements special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

I’d like to thank Sunny for accommodating us in this vacation (January 15-18, 2018) in Ho Chi Minh. This is my third time with VUT. They rendered excellent services. From the very start of the transaction, Sunny responded my email very quickly and answered all the inquiries with patience and good heart. It’s highly commendable the arranged itineraries, the services of the drivers and the tour guide, so with the VIP treatment of the staff and personnel of the Nikko Saigon Hotel. Congratulations & Mabuhay! Keep up the good works. See you on the next journey.

Reviewed January 19, 2018

Vietnam Unique Tours provided us with a great experience in Southeast Asia. Months before we left, we worked with Shakira to plan our trip. Despite the large time zone difference between Vietnam and the United States, all of our questions were answered quickly. During our trip, we could easily reach out and ask any additional questions.

While traveling in Vietnam and Cambodia, all of the services were coordinated very well. Our trip started in Hanoi, and then we moved down the coast to Ho Chi Minh City and the Mekong River Delta over several days. Afterwards we visited Phnom Penh and Siem Reap in Cambodia. Over this short period of time we frequently moved from one place to another. Vietnam Unique Tours booked all of the transportation, hotels, and local tours for us. There was always a driver ready to pick us up at the airport or bus station to take us to our hotel. Everything appeared to follow the plans listed on the itinerary. Nothing to stress about at all, with everything already taken care of ahead of time. Overall I had a very positive experience.

I am very glad we chose Vietnam Unique Tours to plan our visit to Southeast Asia. I highly recommend others to book through Vietnam Unique Tours in the future.

2  Thank Colin F
Reviewed January 19, 2018

We made the tour of Sapa, Halong Bay and Mekong delta through this tour operator and everything went perfectly well. We are very satisfied we enjoyed every single moment.
I would recommend Vietnam Unique Tours to anyone!

Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

Found Unique on internet. After questioning many different tour agencies,I chose Unique. Shakira answered my emails and answered my numerous questions . We formed together an extensive 19 day trip mostly in Vietnam and ending in Siem Reap. Shakira could not have been more helpful. Working with a local company diminishes costs as one commission is included in price . Thanks

1  Thank markE6482CG
Reviewed January 17, 2018

We organised our tour with Anna from Vietnam Unique Tours. I was a bit unsure not booking locally in Australia but read good reviews on Trip Advisor and just went with it. We were 2 families of 9 people and we had a great time. I was pleasantly surprised with the efficiency of everything along the way. The drivers and guides always turned up on or before the due time, the hotels were really nice for 3 star hotels and the whole experience was great. Guides spoke a good amount of English and their knowledge of the area in most cases was amazing, with help on where to eat at night to stay away from touristy spots and sample proper Vietnamese food. I would recommend Vietnamese Unique Tours to anyone.

Date of experience: December 2017