“Wonderful Holiday to Vietnam !!”

Vietnam Unique Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #21 of 1,064 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a wealth of different tour packages and travel options for throughout Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar.
Reviewed August 28, 2015

A big thank-you to Ms Sunny from Vietnam Unique Tours for arranging a fantastic trip for me this August! I chose Vietnam Unique Tours after reading many positive trip advisor reviews and we are so happy that I did. From my first enquiry our rep Miss Sunny responded promptly and was extremely patient and helpful as I planned my 15 night holiday from Hanoi to Ho Chi Ming in 3 star accommodation...
As a Solo Traveller I felt very safe and enjoyed every minute... Thanks Ms Sunny

4  Thank julie k
Write a ReviewReviews (1,169)
All reviews
"speed boat"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed August 26, 2015 via mobile

everything top!
sunny is perfect for contact.came to our hotel for booking.everything well organized. good hotels.book here!

5  Thank detlef d
Reviewed August 25, 2015

Lucy organised a 15 day tour of Vietnam from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi for me and it was fabulous! Each day trip, hotel and transportation was of a very high standard, the tour ran like clockwork meaning I didn't have to worry about a thing, I could just sit back and enjoy myself. Lucy picked out the highlights of Vietnam for me and I was very impressed that I could start my tour any day that suited me. I met lots of different people which appealed to me rather than spending all the time with the same people. I've just completed the trip with a cruise around Halong Bay on the Galaxy Premium - fantastic! I would highly recommend Vietnam Unique Tours and the wonderful Lucy. She always responds to emails very quickly and efficiently making you feel like a very special customer - thank you Lucy.

4  Thank Kate1960G
Reviewed August 25, 2015 via mobile

A big thank-you to Ms Lucy from Vietnam Unique Tours for arranging a fantastic trip for us this August! We chose Vietnam Unique Tours after reading many positive trip advisor reviews and we are so happy that we did. From our first enquiry our rep Lucy responded promptly and was extremely patient and helpful as we planned our 18 night tour from Hanoi to Saigon. We went with the three star option and were impressed with the quality of all our accommodation. We upgraded to four star at the last minute in Nha Trang and Lucy made the arrangements very swiftly for us. We really enjoyed all the tours, including an overnight cruise on Halong Bay and overnight on the Mekong Delta. Everything was included as per the itinerary, and transfers, tours, meals etc were of great quality. Lucy took all the stress and hassle out of our trip (including visa/entry paper work) and we look forward to letting her plan our next one! We very highly recommend Vietnam Unique tours!

2  Thank Tara C
See more reviews
Reviewed August 24, 2015

It was an absolutely right desicion-to choose Vietnam Unique Tours! From the very start, Jessy was extremely helpful and patient, tailoring our itinerary to our preferences. We covered North and South of Vietnam and thanks to the organizers, our trip was very memorable; Special note on the organisation of the tour, where everything from transportation to hotel's prime locations were very well managed! Thanks for making our first time in Vietnam a great time!!!
P.S. very well done with the web site as well, guys! Very much user friendly!

2  Thank Adelya G