“Mrs Jenny! Best tour orgainzer ever!!”

Vietnam Unique Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #21 of 1,064 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a wealth of different tour packages and travel options for throughout Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Laos and Myanmar.
Reviewed August 13, 2015

Mrs Jenny went out of her way to make sure that everything was catered for, even getting me a hotel room for 4 hours just to freshen up between trips. Any time i needed anything I just gave one of the guides her number and it was sorted instantly. Would definitely recommend to you to arrange your travel tours before you arrive and it will all be easy!! If you take the tour to Ha Long Bay id suggest you spend the night at the hotel on Cat Ba Island if you want to get out and try some thing a little more Vietnamese than sitting at the resort (Nam Cat)

3  Thank nickhoyle11
Write a ReviewReviews (1,169)
All reviews
in 29 reviews
"speed boat"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed August 11, 2015

She was a very nice person. Willing to answer all your queries. Before I went to HCMC, I had been emailing her and arranged for a tours with her. Since I was impressed with her attitude on answering all questions prior to our vacation, I thought of giving her a present from our country. She went out of her way to meet us on our second night though she has a busy schedule. A very warm gestures from a Vietnamese

4  Thank NidesDee
Reviewed August 10, 2015

From the time l first communicated with Lucy from Unique tours regarding organising my tour of Vietnam l knew l was in competent hands. Going anywhere in the world alone can be overwhelming but Lucy had my days filled with so many wonderful activities and meeting so many people l forgot l was on my own. My trip was planned and organised from the time l left Melbourne Arriving in Ho Chi Ming City travelling and seeing the sights of the Mekong, i then flew to the Hoi An, where l spent 2 days,and stayed at a wonderful riverside resort, which was ideally a five minute walk to the beautiful and exciting Old Town. l then had a scenic 4 hour drive along the coast to Hue which was very much worth the time sitting in the car, with spectacular views that my drive made sure l didn't miss out on. Like a lot of Vietnam, Hue is full of beauty and history and l was enjoying my daily cultural lessons immensely. From hue l flew to Hanoi and stayed in the beautifully elegant French quarter and Lucy made sure l was staying in a fabulous five star boutique hotel (Hotel de l'Opera) which was not far from the the bustling old town and a 10 minute taxi ride from the west lake area which is a must to go and sit at the bars with the wonderful view of the lake. I had asked for 5 star hotels for my travels and Lucy did not disappoint me she was there to accommodate my every need. My tip for travelling by air in Vietnam is to go business class it is only around $30US more and a much more hassle free experience than economy travel.I will most definitely return to Vietnam and l recommend using Lucy from Unique Tours to anyone whether backpacking or luxury touring l know this company in particular Lucy, will accommodate all.

Date of experience: July 2015
4  Thank margaret_Lim
Reviewed August 9, 2015

I would like to say a big thank you to Candy for arranging such a wonderful holiday., to Vietnam and Cambodia. Nothing was too much trouble for her, she was even working at midnight answering my questions.

I would highly recommended this tour company.

Date of experience: July 2015