Vietnam Unique Tours - Day Tours
Review Highlights
excellent organisation

Since the beginning excellently organized 15 days trip visiting most important places in Vietnam... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
aura_aura_2019
Best of North Vietnam

We have booked a 5-night 6-day tour with Vietnam Unique Tours. Hanoi-Sapa-Halong Bay The tour... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Petra T

Recommended experiences in and around Hanoi
from $329.00
from $33.00
from $23.20
from $22.00
1,211 results
All reviews mekong delta halong bay private tour nha trang ho chi minh always on time ms jenny beautiful country like clockwork organised tour pick ups special thanks star hotel went smoothly internal flights highly recommend this company travel arrangements
Reviewed July 25, 2015

My contact with Lucy was prompt, detailed, and very helpful. I used this tour company to book a 3 day 2 night tour to Halong Bay (recommended!), and everything was in order. I will not comment on the tour here because it seemed it was through another company (Vietnam Open Tours)? However, it was clear Vietnam Unique Tours made all of the accommodations we requested (vegetarian meals, A/C, pick-up and drop-off) very clear to this group. Others who booked through other tour companies did not seem to be as well taken care of.

2  Thank L164907562
Reviewed July 24, 2015

My son and I have just returned from 23 days travelling in Vietnam.....what an amazing country with so much to see and such friendly people.Amy helped me organize the whole trip and everything worked perfectly....it was a totally stress free trip....thanks,I would definitely reccomend Unique Tours to anyone thinking of going to Vietnam and would not hesitate to use them again myself if I'm lucky enough to return to beautiful Vietnam. Thanks again for everything Amy.

1  Thank MichelePerez
Reviewed July 22, 2015 via mobile

We just came back from an amazing vacation around Northern Vietnam. Before the trip, Lucy was more than helpful with getting documents sorted out for me and my family. She answered all the questions we had and prepared the necessary documents for visas.
Everything was arranged perfectly as per our itinerary, the accommodation was more than sufficient and the guides were great.
My only suggestion is that you try and book for a longer trip! We were in Hanoi, Mai Chau Valley and Halong Bay for 7 night, 8 days and it wasn't enough!
I highly recommend using Vietnam Unique tours for your trip. Totally affordable and super professional!

1  Thank Alissa K
Reviewed July 21, 2015

Amy was on top of everything. Great value on purchased tours. Everything went like clockwork.

Amy even rearranged which day I would take a day tour as I was a bit tired on arrival.

One thing that surprised me is the amount of private "taxi" support that was provided. Their tour package included a private driver to and from all airport destinations. It's very comforting being greeted by your private driver with your name on a sign.

Getting the three-star hotel package, I had low expectations, BUT all of the hotels were good to absolutely great. The lunches on all of the tours were over-the-top feasts that knocked my socks off.

Go with confidence with this company. I can relate to Amy and her company as they are totally customer oriented. They will keep track of you during your tour and make sure everything is going according to plan.

2  Thank karlcsr
Reviewed July 21, 2015

Myself and two other friends booked on to the Best of North Vietnam Tour (Plan A) for six days and we have no regrets whatsoever! From picking us up at the airport in Hanoi Vietnam Unique Tours and their highly reliable representative, Lucy had everything planned and organised for us in terms of travel and accommodation. The quality of the accommodation was very impressive too as we stayed at the Church Boutique Hotel in Hanoi (with a large room and balcony), luxury bungalows in Mai Chau and Nam Cat Island and on board the Imperial Legend Cruise in Halong Bay- more than your value for money in our opinion!

The tours themselves were amazing as well with all the guides speaking good English, knowing lots about their area and also having friendly and honest personalities which made the tours even more enjoyable to be on! We also appreciated the good balance of guided and free time each of the tours offered, making it feel like you weren't being constantly herded around and instead allowed to experience North Vietnam for yourself now and then!

Overall, I would be more than happy to book another tour with VUT! Although being a fairly new tour company, they organised and managed everything expertly which made our time absolutely fly past and left us with only amazing memories!

1  Thank Tom D