1,417 results
All reviews club floor manager tallest building the club lounge red river indoor pool dat nguyen rooftop bar old quarter the ground floor duty manager modern facilities junior suite excellent hotel luxury hotel business trip business hotel west lake
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

The concierge was very helpful and they upgraded us immediately. We recommend staying here for everyone , it is in a perfect location in the city with all the greatest sites to see ! So clean and very nice

Stayed: October 2018
Management_Lotte, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Dear Coastal816429,

Thank you for choosing Lotte Hotel Hanoi and for taking time to share your experience with us!

It is such a pleasure to learn that you have had a pleasant time at our hotel. As you have mentioned, Lotte Hotel Hanoi is the highest hotel in Vietnam with modern facilities, great amenities and attentive services from professional staff. Boasting the glamorous view to entire city, this is the perfect destination for any traveler from all around the world.

Once again, thank you for your time and kind consideration. We look forward to welcoming you again to our hotel soon!

Reviewed October 6, 2018

An outstanding hotel in Hanoi. Probably the best and an iconic property.

Stayed there for 2 nights and we loved it. We stayed on the 58th floor and the view from there was breathtaking. The room was spacious, had a big washroom with a walk-in closet. The check-in was very speedy, the internet was very fast and their restaurants serve delicious food. We checked out Tim Ho Wan, Red River and Top of Hanoi. Top of Hanoi is a must visit as its on the 66th floor and from there you can easily see all of Hanoi.

The room was kept with perfection by the housekeeping team and Mr. Cong at the ground floor always helped us out with a smile no matter the time of the day. All their staff was praiseworthy. The swimming pool on the 35th floor was also pretty good for a relaxing dip.

Will surely come back when we visit Hanoi again. Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: Go for a room at the higher floors
  • Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Management_Lotte, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Saadman S,

Thank you so much for choosing Lotte Hotel Hanoi and taking time to share your wonderful experience with us.
We are flattered to know that you had an overall great experience and we were able to meet your expectations and provide you an excellent service during your stay at our hotel. It is our pleasure to learn that you were satisfied with our spacious room with breathtaking view, the quality swimming pool, the delicious food, and the attentiveness of our staffs. Your kind words will certainly be shared with the whole team to keep them always be motivated.
Thank you so much for your recommendation and we are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

We have just returned from a 12 day holiday in Vietnam. During which we visited Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An , Sapa, & Hanoi. Our last night was in Hanoi after a two day trek in Sapa. I decided that before we flew back to Brisbane we would get a nice hotel with a spa so we could get a massage after our trekking. I often read reviews when deciding on which hotel to choose. I am glad I decided on the Lotte Hotel Hanoi. From the moment we set foot in the door (at 5am mind you) until we were escorted to our car taking to us to the airport we were treated like royalty. I had mentioned to the hotel prior to arriving that my wife and I were visiting Vietnam for our wedding anniversary. When we arrived our room was, obviously, not ready. We were offered a superior room at cheaper than usual rate, but would have to pay for the early check-in. We decided that we probably wouldn’t need the room too early as we just wanted a shower and were going to have some breakfast and explore so more of Hanoi. The hotel allowed us to use the fitness centre to freshen up and offered to store our bags until our room was ready. After some breakfast we returned to the hotel as my wife wanted to book a massage at the Evian Spa. Upon arriving at the spa the staff were more than helpful and could get my wife in for her massage straight away. I decided to check to see when the room was ready. At the check-in desk I was told that we had been upgraded to a deluxe suite room. We had also been given the privilege of using the Executive Club Lounge. We were told this was because it was our wedding anniversary. The room was sensational on the 55th floor and was decorated for our anniversary with love heart balloons, swan shaped towels and flower petals. As I was been let in to the room the check in manager was surprised that I did not have my wife with me and when I told him that she was getting a massage, he quickly rang down to the spa and told them to give my wife an extra half hour on her massage at no extra cost.

I made a reservation at the Top of Hanoi restaurant and bar for dinner that evening and we had pre-drinks and canapés at the Executive Club Lounge, which was also at no extra cost. The staff were the friendliest staff I have ever encountered at a hotel. My wife and I travel a bit, but this is the most welcome we have ever felt at a hotel. Everywhere we went everyone seemed to know our name and were very courteous and polite. I would like to make special mention of Dennis Bui, the Rooms Division Manager, and Mr. Mike (Dat Tan Nguyen), the Club Floor Manager, for the attention they gave to us during our stay and ensuring it was a memorable one. After we had finished our drinks and canapés at the Executive Lounge, Mr. Mike personally escorted us to our table at the Top of Hanoi. I personally think that Mr. Mike is a credit to the hotel and its attention to detail and effort to make guests feel welcome. Upon completing our dinner we were surprised with a cake for our anniversary.

We were treated to a late check-out, which was handy as our flight was not until 6pm. As we were checking out, Mr. Mike again came to see us and escorted us to our car. As I said, we were treated like royalty right up until the time we left the hotel.

I understand that we were treated with the upgrade as a surprise, but I feel that even if we hadn’t been there for our anniversary and were just ‘normal’ guests we would still have been treated the same way. I highly recommend this hotel. The only drawback to someone that is thinking of staying here is the distance to the Old Quarter, but the hotel has thought of this and run a shuttle to the Old Quarter and other places in Hanoi. The Lotte Hotel Hanoi strives to make everyone feel welcome and like royalty, no matter who they are, and I think they do a wonderful job in doing it. I will never forget our visit to the Lotte Hotel Hanoi, and will definitely be back one day.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear MacPhisto72,

Thank you for choosing Lotte Hotel Hanoi and taking time share your such a beautiful review with many details.
We are so happy to receive positive comments from our guests as these motivate us into striving even harder to exceed guest expectations. It is wonderful to read how much you enjoyed your wedding anniversary experience with us from the arrival to departure, the facilities, the food quality and on the top, the excellent service of our staffs. Thank you again for highlight the outstanding service you received especially from our Rooms Division Manager , Mr. Dennis Bui and our Club Floor Manager, Mr. Mike. Your praises to our staffs's service will surely be shared with all the team to inspire them more in giving a service worth remembering.
Thank you for your kind recommendation. Should your travels bring you back to Hanoi, we would be much happier to welcome you again soon.

With my best regards,

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

My terapist named Viet Thao and receiotionist Trang Linh were great to welcome us. I will revisit here for sure! It was clean and very beautiful spa i have never been! I went there with my mother and she really loved it! ❤️ Thank you again!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Management_Lotte, General Manager at Lotte Hotel Hanoi, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Aenok l,

Thank you for your review and nice words about our Lotte Hotel Hanoi. We are much delighted to know that you had an enjoyable time with our Evian Spa. Your compliment on our great services will be shared with our staffs as great motivation to all of us. Thank you very much for your great review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 2, 2018

This hotel is above the mall and it is convenient to travel from one place to another.
Price are a bit pricey. the staff is friendly and breakfast serve well.
not much explore as i am work and will definitely back again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Paco H,

Thank you for choosing Lotte Hotel Hanoi, and taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us.

It is our commitment to provide only the finest to our dear customers. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our excellent service with the convenient location, delicious breakfast and the friendliness of our staffs. Your review will motivate us to strive harder for providing the best service for our customers.

Once again, thank you very much for your time and kind consideration.We look forward to welcoming you back at Lotte Hotel Hanoi for another enjoyable stay!