Tripadvisor
Hanoi
2,761 results
All reviews halong bay old quarter special thanks excellent hotel the hotel staff rose petals visit hanoi again hoan kiem lake small hotel buffet breakfast airport pickup fresh fruit highly recommend this hotel junior suite pho a wonderful stay noodles
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

I stayed in Golden Sun Suites Hotel during my solo trip in Hanoi. I had to say that it was amazing. The hotel room was clean, large and cozy. I just felt like home. The staffs were helpful. Especially, Sophie, she was so kind and adorable. I talked to me like a friend, helped me book a tour to Ha Long Bay. I just couldn't ask more. I was happy with my time here. Thanks Sophie and hope to see u soon

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank ng_cvuit
Reviewed January 15, 2020

Overall, This hotel was very good. The staff were amazing and eager to meet everyone of our needs. However, there is only one lift which does not service the whole hotel. Therefore, if you are in the front of the hotel, get ready to climb a number of steps. The hotel spa and gym are also not on site and have to be taken by taxi/scooter to access.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 957hayleys
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Highly recommend this hotel in the heart of the Old Quarter of Hanoi very friendly and helpful staff great buffet and cooked breakfast at a great price.

Will stay again

Close all shops restaurants and cafe and thw only place to get a egg coffee

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank drunkforky
Reviewed January 13, 2020

I stayed at the Golden Suites for four nights during my solo trip to Hanoi. I absolutely loved the location because I wanted to spend a lot of time walking and the hotel was ideal for this. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was good as well, loved the mango juice every day. I made day trips to Halong Bay and Mai Cau which I booked through a local travel agent within walking distance and they do pick an drop services from Old Quarter. I will definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank Satpreet k
Reviewed January 12, 2020

We had a great stay here in December 2019. We were collected from the airport and taken straight to the hotel for a reasonable price. Our room was a great size, clean and well equipped. The staff were very welcoming and helpful especially Sophie who changed money, booked spa time and arranged collections and taxis for us.
I would recommend this hotel and will book again on our next trip.

Date of stay: December 2019