“Delicious food and great service”
Review of Little Black Duck - CLOSED

Little Black Duck
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Little Black Duck(LBD) is a restaurant and cafe with house special Duck Dishes, it authentic Vietnamese taste and international choices.We are providing Westerners and tourists with traditional tastes of Vietnam as well as International food to give you more choices. You might be enjoying real Vietnamese fresh, healthy dishes or international type of cooking or even some of the dishes that you have back home that you may be missing.For Vietnamese people, you can have your own Vietnamese food served in a nice, clean and modern restaurant or you might try the international food to see what it is like or to know more of other cultures in the world through their cuisine.With a young, dynamic team, Little Black Duck aims to always bring you friendly and helpful service with good tasting food at a reasonable price.Give us a chance to show you what we have here!
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my husband for lunch and it was great. The restaurant opened a couple of months ago and the Vietnamese owner is lovely. I had the pork in clay pot which was absolutely delicious and my husband had fried rice with duck, great as well. I also recommend the mango lassi! At the end, we had a chat with the owner which was very nice, she really want to ensure her customers are happy with everything.

3  Thank aurore1306

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Wow this place is amazing, a really good find. We came here after trying a pretty disappointing Vietnamese restaurant which is rated quite highly on TA, the service is probably the best I have encountered in Vietnam and the food is delicious both the western and Vietnamese. The chips are the best I have had in all of Asia ever!! And the chocolate brownie was to die for! :-) very happy chappy

2  Thank AJ0697
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We enjoyed this restaurant and especially the attentive staff. They were very accomodating with our toddler and the food was great. Some of the staff were trained at Koto and the English was good

1  Thank LynWM
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

We dined at Little Black Duck this evening and the place definitely lived up to all its wonderful reviews. We were greeted before even getting to the front door, but without feeling pressured to come in and dine.

The space is small but cozy and lovely, and the service is something you'd expect at a five star restaurant for a fraction of the price. The staff was knowledgeable and attentive, and the food that followed was so tasty.

Everything was deliciously fresh and I would highly recommend the clay pot pork... absolutely divine! My husband and I had a wonderful evening in the quiet ambience, away from the chaos of the streets of Hanoi, and left feeling full and more than satisfied.

1  Thank Rachel R
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Delicious food and very reasonably priced. Staff just so friendly and helpful. Can definitely recommend this restaurant

2  Thank Karen W