“very tasty food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

Chicken Chettinad was very tasy with a nice little kick of heat.

Naan bread and rice were done perfectly.

Worth visiting when you want a change from all the fantastic Vietnamese food.

littleindiahn, Manager at Little India, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2016

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We are pleased to thank you for reviewing us. Although we always do our best to maintain the quality of food with service. We would like to heartly welcome you again. Waiting for your another visit.

Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

Affordable TASTY HALAL Indian cuisine. Wonderful food. Love it!!

Love the tandoori Tika fish, tandoori chicken, garlic naan and many more. Had all our meals there in the 4 days we were there. As my travelling partner is Muslim, so having only halal food is important. We were told that was the only halal Muslim restaurant around Old Quarters, next to Golden Orchid Hotel, Hanoi.

littleindiahn, Manager at Little India, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2016

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Greetings from Little India Restaurant.
We would really like to thank you for giving your precious feedback. We are proudly to say that yes are the only "AUTHENTIC HALAL RESTAURANT" in Hanoi and moreover our prices are the best from all other Indian restaurant including the taste of food.
I will sure discuss this feedback with my kitchen staffs to let them always maintain the quality of food same. Always ready to welcome you for your next visit.

Thanks,

Reviewed October 11, 2016

When my wife and I were in Hanoi we stumbled upon this restaurant and decided to give it a try. I am not the biggest fan of Vietnamese cuisine, but love Indian food.
The host was extremely nice, spoke perfect English and seated us up upstairs.
As most restaurants in Vietnam, the interior cannot be compared to what you expect in restaurants in Europe or in the US, but it was charming.
We ordered mango lassis, chicken tikka masala, rice, garlic naan, aloo palak and additionally some Malaysian food for my wife.
The garlic naan was delicious and so was the tikka masala and the aloo palak. The mango lassi was amazing. No you probably wonder why only 4 stars.
Well, for started, I went to another indian restaurant in Hanoi (Khazaana) which I liked better, 1 full star better!
The garlic bread was very good, but not quite as exquisite as at the other place. In addition, I am not sure if the chicken tikka really saw a tandoori oven before being made into my dish, as there were no holes in the meat (for the skewer). And believe me, you want that taste from the oven!
In my opinion, the aloo palak was slightly better than at the other restaurant as the spinach was rather creamy.
According to her, my wifes dish was not that good. First we waited for it for a long time, as the first order must have been given to someone else. When it finally came, she said it was very salty.

Dear Sir,

We are very thankful to you for submitting this great review. No matter if its is good or bad review but for us each and every review is as a feedback. I am really apologize for the experienced you had here. In fact i had talked with my chef and they explained to me about the chicken tikka is really cooked in owen but they cut the big pieces of chicken into small pieces after take out from the owen.
We are really sorry for the inconvenience happened to you. Will do our best to never happened this kind of happening again.

Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

From 3 days we are dining at little India, the taste I felt is better than any restaurants in India. Especially chicken 65 and Biryani.. even vegetarian is awesome. I strongly recommend that tourist from India have a try.. Mr. Ritiesh from Chandigarh helps a lot in choosing the dishes and he will be smiling always interacting with the customers with a great humor.

littleindiahn, Manager at Little India, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Dear Sir balaji,

Warm greetings from Little India Restaurant.

We really appreciate you for giving your precious time for writing review for us. We have many other signatures dishes available in menu. waiting for your next trip and then will sure recommend your more dishes,

Ritesh

Reviewed October 11, 2016

This is the place for Indians to go in case they feel home sick. Indian staff, Indian decor and Indian food. Just perfect in every sense.