“I like the music concept here”
Review of Polite & Co

Polite & Co
Ranked #134 of 2,443 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Fast Food, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Inspired by 1920s gentleman's club, Polite & Co (previously Polite Pub) offers an informal setting for the enjoyment of specialty coffee during day time... and a cozy/speakeasy atmosphere to indulge in craft cocktails, whisky for a memorable night out.
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I think the music concept is very important with key drinks and key food. I love to come here and have a beer after work. That's nice

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I cannot tell how many times i've come to Polite, only know that i keep coming back here. Wide range of drinks, good choices of food and live music on saturday just make it perfect. it lives up to its name "Polite"

1  Thank zonenoz
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Dark, dreary and smelly not to mention the cockroaches on the floor I slipped on. Found some powder for use around the pool table and I emptied it all around the room to get rid of the sewer smell.

3  Thank Ollie555
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

We were here every night during our 5 days trip in Vietnam and there're many reasons for that. The first impression was the name "Polite Pub" which I've heard of before, and guess what, it was Polite for sure, the owner and everyone here are so friendly, we had a great time exploring vietnam's culture just by talking to them.
The drink list is remarkable, they have litterally everything from cocktails to expensive bottle of whisky. The cigars list does make a difference as it makes the pub stand out from others. The owner has a great taste in music, we enjoyed every single song. The service is even better than some 5 star places.
I will definitely come back here next time I visit Vietnam.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Just discovered this pub and it totally worth it. Enjoyed a couple of drinks with my friend on Saturday night and all I have to say is: if you're looking for a real pub experience in Hanoi, a good time with friends and savour good drinks, this is thr place to be!
Service is a plus too! Definitely recommendable.

1  Thank Duy Anh N