“Excellent service beyond the call of duty”

Green Discovery Indochina
Ranked #187 of 585 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Green Discovery Indochina was established in 2012 by a team who has many years of working in the tourism industry, and also plenty of experience travelling throughout Indochina. From where we design exclusive tours and vacations to the finest locations in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. Focusing on expert-led group tours and tailor-made holidays, we also offer family holidays, photographic tours, culture tours, festivals & events, trekking holidays, sailing holidays in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia..
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed May 13, 2015

You can do no better than beat a path to Jenny's travel agency. She started the business herself six years ago and now employs six others - a testament to her success. She organized three tours for me -- Halong Bay, a day trip outside Hanoi and the highlight a three day two night trek to Mau Chau and Pu Luong. All the tours were brilliant and reasonably priced. Jenny is efficient and reliable. She also gave me a free tour of the Hanoi highlights escorted by herself plus helpfully sorted out my sim card for my mobile. In other words use Jenny and she will be a useful contact to snowplough your way through other hassles.

2  Thank Derek L
Green Discovery I, Guest Relations Manager at Green Discovery Indochina, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2016

Dear Derek,

I would like to send you our warmest greetings from Green Discovery Indochina!
Thank you so much for choosing us as your reliable guide organizing 3 trips for you in Vietnam and also spending time writing review upon your trips :)
I'm glad that these trip have left you with amazing memories and experiences discovering picturesque destinations with our caring staff and especially, our senior manager.
I hope these positive experiences will bring you back to Vietnam again and it would be always our pleasure to assist you with tour arrangements for discovering more places in Vietnam as well as in Indochina area :)

All reviews
"great trip"
in 7 reviews
"halong bay"
in 16 reviews
"answered all our questions"
"siem reap"
"companies"
"trek"
"transfer"

Reviewed March 15, 2015

I am from Seattle Washington and Wendy Kay a friend from San Francisco California, together for the first-time we were inspired to explore Hanoi Vietnam through Green Discovery Indochina on our stop-over trip from Thailand.

Ms. Ha Trinh our travel consultant helped escalate our request for Vietnam visitation letter, travel visa, hotel accommodation and arranged transpiration to amazing view of Hanoi Old Quarter and Halong Bay. She always express charming smile and friendly personality yet professional throughout our trip, and made us felt safe, comfortable, fun and above all enjoyed best capacity of Vietnamese food.

We highly recommend Green Discovery Indochina for all types of travel style holidays or even a stop-over short trip. We were delighted to pioneer Vietnam this year, and looking forward to return next year explore other regions.

A thousand sincere "thank you" Ms. Ha Jenny Trinh for a wonderful first-time travel experience in Vietnam.

Truly honest, Amy & Wendy

6  Thank Aats U

Dear Amy and Wendy,

Thank you very much for spending time giving us feedback upon your trip in Vietnam.
We are so glad that you enjoyed your first trip to Vietnam from places, accommodation, transportation to our director's good company :)
We highly appreciate your positive encouragement and promise of coming back. These give us great motivation to try harder to improve our services and we promise to definitely increase your stisfaction in your next trip with us.
Wish you and your family all the best and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best regards,

Green Discovery Indochina team ^^

Reviewed March 13, 2015 via mobile

I met Jenny for the first time in Hanoi. I just popped into her shop and felt directly a good vibe. Staff has plenty of information to tell, not only to sell! Jenny try to make you comfortable.

4  Thank XDutchie

Dear Dutchie,

I would like to send you our warmest greetings from Green Discovery Indochina!
Thank you so much for travelling with us and also spending time writing feedback upon your trip :)

I hope this positive experience will bring you back to Vietnam again and it would be always our pleasure to be your travel agent assist you with discovering more amazing places in Vietnam as well as in Indochina area.

Reviewed March 4, 2015

I had an opportunity to visit Hanoi in Jan 2014, despite of my short stay after my workshop, I was advised to use Green Discover Indochina travel agent for a one day trip to Halong Bay from my friend. I was very happy with the quality of service given by this travel agent. The manager Trinh Ha or Jenney was very friendly and helpful, she accompanied the trip that i took. When i was in the boat, food were served immediately, we variety of food ( veg and non-veg food). Jenny herself was indeed nice lady, she offered to take numbers of photo for clients who would like to take photo alone or in a group. She also adviced us to take the best option for traveling in Vietnam with out given short time. In addition to that, the price of cruise from her group was also negotiable.

I do not have a single bit of hesitation to recommend you to use her service. I will always use her service whenever i come to Hanoi.

4  Thank Mayvong
Green Discovery I, Guest Relations Manager at Green Discovery Indochina, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2016

Dear Mayvong,

Thank you very much for choosing us as your reliable travel agent following your friend's recommendation and for spending your time writing feedback upon your trip to Vietnam.
We highly appreciate your review upon your trip to Vietnam. It sounds like you had an amazing time in Halong bay. We are so happy that you loved everything we arranged for your tour from sceneries, cruise, food and our staff's good company.
We promise to try our best to improve our services in order to increase your satisfaction in your next trip to discover other beautiful places in Vietnam with us :)

Wish you and your family all the best and we look forward to seeing you again in Vietnam!

Best regards,

Green Discovery Indochina team ^^

See more reviews
Reviewed March 2, 2015

I had the opportunity to Vietnam several times. I had a terrible about tour package in first time but i never had problem again after i travelled with Green discovery indochina. Every time I went to a private group with the company of Jenny. I have the impression at all times Whether the service , transportation , driver and foods. Jenny is very friendly and she are skilled and detail very well. Although sometimes there are problems caused by third parties or natural. She will try to resolve fully. If there is a chance to Vietnam would be spent on green discovery indochina every time.

4  Thank Lom L

Dear Lom,

I would like to send you our warmest greetings from Green Discovery Indochina!
Thank you so much for choosing us as your reliable guide organizing trips for you in Vietnam and also for spending time writing review upon your trips :)
Our company just focuses on organizing private tours as the customer's satisfaction is always our priority.
It would be always our pleasure to assist you with tour arrangements for discovering more places in Vietnam as well as in Indochina area :)