“good, friendly and honest staff”

Green Discovery Indochina
Ranked #190 of 622 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Green Discovery Indochina was established in 2012 by a team who has many years of working in the tourism industry, and also plenty of experience travelling throughout Indochina. From where we design exclusive tours and vacations to the finest locations in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. Focusing on expert-led group tours and tailor-made holidays, we also offer family holidays, photographic tours, culture tours, festivals & events, trekking holidays, sailing holidays in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia..
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed March 13, 2015 via mobile

I met Jenny for the first time in Hanoi. I just popped into her shop and felt directly a good vibe. Staff has plenty of information to tell, not only to sell! Jenny try to make you comfortable.

Date of experience: February 2015
4  Thank XDutchie
Green Discovery I, Guest Relations Manager at Green Discovery Indochina, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2016

Dear Dutchie,

I would like to send you our warmest greetings from Green Discovery Indochina!
Thank you so much for travelling with us and also spending time writing feedback upon your trip :)

I hope this positive experience will bring you back to Vietnam again and it would be always our pleasure to be your travel agent assist you with discovering more amazing places in Vietnam as well as in Indochina area.

Wish you and your family all the best!

Warm regards,

"dong van"
"ha giang"
"visit vietnam"
in 3 reviews
"answered all our questions"
"siem reap"
in 6 reviews
"agent"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed March 4, 2015

I had an opportunity to visit Hanoi in Jan 2014, despite of my short stay after my workshop, I was advised to use Green Discover Indochina travel agent for a one day trip to Halong Bay from my friend. I was very happy with the quality of service given by this travel agent. The manager Trinh Ha or Jenney was very friendly and helpful, she accompanied the trip that i took. When i was in the boat, food were served immediately, we variety of food ( veg and non-veg food). Jenny herself was indeed nice lady, she offered to take numbers of photo for clients who would like to take photo alone or in a group. She also adviced us to take the best option for traveling in Vietnam with out given short time. In addition to that, the price of cruise from her group was also negotiable.

I do not have a single bit of hesitation to recommend you to use her service. I will always use her service whenever i come to Hanoi.

Date of experience: December 2014
4  Thank Mayvong
Green Discovery I, Guest Relations Manager at Green Discovery Indochina, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2016

Dear Mayvong,

Thank you very much for choosing us as your reliable travel agent following your friend's recommendation and for spending your time writing feedback upon your trip to Vietnam.
We highly appreciate your review upon your trip to Vietnam. It sounds like you had an amazing time in Halong bay. We are so happy that you loved everything we arranged for your tour from sceneries, cruise, food and our staff's good company.
We promise to try our best to improve our services in order to increase your satisfaction in your next trip to discover other beautiful places in Vietnam with us :)

Wish you and your family all the best and we look forward to seeing you again in Vietnam!

Best regards,

Green Discovery Indochina team ^^

Reviewed March 2, 2015

I had the opportunity to Vietnam several times. I had a terrible about tour package in first time but i never had problem again after i travelled with Green discovery indochina. Every time I went to a private group with the company of Jenny. I have the impression at all times Whether the service , transportation , driver and foods. Jenny is very friendly and she are skilled and detail very well. Although sometimes there are problems caused by third parties or natural. She will try to resolve fully. If there is a chance to Vietnam would be spent on green discovery indochina every time.

Date of experience: February 2015
4  Thank L0mL

Dear Lom,

I would like to send you our warmest greetings from Green Discovery Indochina!
Thank you so much for choosing us as your reliable guide organizing trips for you in Vietnam and also for spending time writing review upon your trips :)
I'm glad that these trip have left you with amazing memories and experiences discovering picturesque destinations with our caring staff and especially, our senior manager.
Our company just focuses on organizing private tours as the customer's satisfaction is always our priority.
It would be always our pleasure to assist you with tour arrangements for discovering more places in Vietnam as well as in Indochina area :)
Wish you and your family all the best!

Warm regards,

Green Discovery Indochina team :D

Reviewed November 12, 2014

I registered 1 tour to Halong bay for my foreign friends. They got the great customer services from taking care my friends to help them from preparing visa, plane tickets, booking hotel, catching taxi and going around Old Quarter with 1 nicely guiding girl. My friends are very happy about this. Their price of cruise in Halong is very affordable, cheaper than other tourism office. We stay in Royal Suit of Emotion Cruise. Their recommendation is very great. We're satisfied with this.

Date of experience: October 2014
6  Thank Linh L
See more reviews
Reviewed November 7, 2014

Jenny is super kind and displays true Vietnamese hospitality. She will bend over backwards to make you happy and spend hours with you to make your vacation run smoothly. As a business, the tours could be vamped a little bit, but she does everything in her power to make them perfect for you. She is very kind and professional and will truly give you the best prices around. She is a fellow traveler herself so she really understands what it is like to be one of us. I did both a Halong Bay cruise with an amazing bungalo stay (highly recommended) as well as a homestay and Fansipan hike in sapa. I needed a slightly customized tour and she did a wonderful job making it all work out for me! Thank you for everything Jenny! I hope to see you traveling one day!

I highly recommend going to Green discovery Indochina for tours and transportation bookings!

Date of experience: October 2014