“Fantasic”

Green Discovery Indochina
Ranked #191 of 592 Outdoor Activities in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Green Discovery Indochina was established in 2012 by a team who has many years of working in the tourism industry, and also plenty of experience travelling throughout Indochina. From where we design exclusive tours and vacations to the finest locations in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. Focusing on expert-led group tours and tailor-made holidays, we also offer family holidays, photographic tours, culture tours, festivals & events, trekking holidays, sailing holidays in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia..
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed November 12, 2014

I registered 1 tour to Halong bay for my foreign friends. They got the great customer services from taking care my friends to help them from preparing visa, plane tickets, booking hotel, catching taxi and going around Old Quarter with 1 nicely guiding girl. My friends are very happy about this. Their price of cruise in Halong is very affordable, cheaper than other tourism office. We stay in Royal Suit of Emotion Cruise. Their recommendation is very great. We're satisfied with this.

Date of experience: October 2014
"halong bay"
in 25 reviews
"pu luong"
in 2 reviews
"answered all our questions"
"siem reap"
"driver"
in 8 reviews
"english"

Reviewed November 7, 2014

Jenny is super kind and displays true Vietnamese hospitality. She will bend over backwards to make you happy and spend hours with you to make your vacation run smoothly. As a business, the tours could be vamped a little bit, but she does everything in her power to make them perfect for you. She is very kind and professional and will truly give you the best prices around. She is a fellow traveler herself so she really understands what it is like to be one of us. I did both a Halong Bay cruise with an amazing bungalo stay (highly recommended) as well as a homestay and Fansipan hike in sapa. I needed a slightly customized tour and she did a wonderful job making it all work out for me! Thank you for everything Jenny! I hope to see you traveling one day!

I highly recommend going to Green discovery Indochina for tours and transportation bookings!

Date of experience: October 2014
9  Thank Haylee S
Reviewed October 7, 2014

Hi Everyone,
I just had another short trip to Hanoi and, once again, Miss Sally and Miss Ha at Green Discovery Indochina took care of some details for me, all perfectly managed. They are just such nice people to deal with, friendly and very professional. Also, I was so pleased to visit their great new and very convenient location right in the heart of the Old Quarter. Now it's easier than ever to arrange tours, etc.
Highly recommend you visit them at their new location or contact them online.
Thanks again, Green Discovery!!

Date of experience: September 2014
7  Thank John T
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I just returned from a 5 day trip to Hanoi and Halong Bay and a friend referred me to Green Discovery Indochina. I made many changes before settling on the perfect itinerary and the nice lady who helped me, Sally, was so patient with all the changes.

Finally, everything was settled and the arrangements were perfect. Transportation was right on schedule. Our guide, Moon, spoke wonderful English and was so helpful and informative and the hotel was really great. Our boat on Halong Bay was clean and comfortable and our guide made certain that the captain took us to see all of he best sights. On board, we had the most amazing lunch with fresh crabs and shrimp with everything caught fresh that day. Everything came off so well without the slightest problem.

Before the trip, I had the opportunity to stop by their office and meet Ha Trinh, the Managing Director. She is very professional and made us feel so welcome and comfortable.

Vietnam is a truly magical place and I will be sure to return but Green Discovery can easily manage tours anywhere in Southeast Asia.

If you are planning a trip to Vietnam or anywhere in Southeast Asia, I highly recommend Green Discovery Indonesia. I did a lot of research before going and found their prices to be very competitive without any haggling. Service was great and they are really nice people.

Date of experience: June 2014