Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Cancellation due to Covid 19

We unfortunately had to cancel outr plans to visit Vietnam due to Covid 19. Anna and Jenny were... read more

Reviewed June 1, 2020
HollyD1261
Amazing trip with Anna and Green Discovery Indochina!

We had a tour with them last week. Everything is amazing! Hoi An is beautiful and I enjoy it so... read more

Reviewed December 30, 2019
405alvareze

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hanoi
from $130.00
from $90.00
from $290.77
More Info
All reviews great trip excellent service ms anna ninh binh halong bay tour guides were friendly free upgrade visit vietnam thank you so much mua cave tour company days tour north vietnam accommodation agent driver cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2014

Jenny is super kind and displays true Vietnamese hospitality. She will bend over backwards to make you happy and spend hours with you to make your vacation run smoothly. As a business, the tours could be vamped a little bit, but she does everything in her power to make them perfect for you. She is very kind and professional and will truly give you the best prices around. She is a fellow traveler herself so she really understands what it is like to be one of us. I did both a Halong Bay cruise with an amazing bungalo stay (highly recommended) as well as a homestay and Fansipan hike in sapa. I needed a slightly customized tour and she did a wonderful job making it all work out for me! Thank you for everything Jenny! I hope to see you traveling one day!

I highly recommend going to Green discovery Indochina for tours and transportation bookings!

Date of experience: October 2014
9  Thank Haylee S
Reviewed October 8, 2014

Hi Everyone,
I just had another short trip to Hanoi and, once again, Miss Sally and Miss Ha at Green Discovery Indochina took care of some details for me, all perfectly managed. They are just such nice people to deal with, friendly and very professional. Also, I was so pleased to visit their great new and very convenient location right in the heart of the Old Quarter. Now it's easier than ever to arrange tours, etc.
Highly recommend you visit them at their new location or contact them online.
Thanks again, Green Discovery!!

Date of experience: September 2014
7  Thank John T
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I just returned from a 5 day trip to Hanoi and Halong Bay and a friend referred me to Green Discovery Indochina. I made many changes before settling on the perfect itinerary and the nice lady who helped me, Sally, was so patient with all the changes.

Finally, everything was settled and the arrangements were perfect. Transportation was right on schedule. Our guide, Moon, spoke wonderful English and was so helpful and informative and the hotel was really great. Our boat on Halong Bay was clean and comfortable and our guide made certain that the captain took us to see all of he best sights. On board, we had the most amazing lunch with fresh crabs and shrimp with everything caught fresh that day. Everything came off so well without the slightest problem.

Before the trip, I had the opportunity to stop by their office and meet Ha Trinh, the Managing Director. She is very professional and made us feel so welcome and comfortable.

Vietnam is a truly magical place and I will be sure to return but Green Discovery can easily manage tours anywhere in Southeast Asia.

If you are planning a trip to Vietnam or anywhere in Southeast Asia, I highly recommend Green Discovery Indonesia. I did a lot of research before going and found their prices to be very competitive without any haggling. Service was great and they are really nice people.

Date of experience: June 2014
6  Thank John T
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We Company have just taken a trip with Green Discovery Indochina. We went to Mai Chau and totally satisfied with the peaceful scene, pure atmosphere and warm, friendly people here. We like the stilt house where we stayed: very clean, beautiful, good service and very good food,too. We loved the food! All are set by Green Discovery Indochina. Good job, you guys!
Thank you very much!

Date of experience: November 2013
6  Thank Hanh_Phan
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Ha Trinh of Green Discovery Indochina organised our tours to Halong Bay/Cat Ba Island & Sapa. Professional friendly service. Highly recommend this tour agency.

3  Thank sumrheat