1,696 results
All reviews halong bay old quarter a la carte breakfast top floor vietnamese coffee parting gift boutique hotel amazing staff welcome drink rooftop restaurant fresh fruit junior suite hoan kiem lake breakfast was delicious the hotel staff train station star service
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We picked this hotel on great reviews and good location, however, the stay far exceeded our expectations. The hotel was lovely, particularly the staff who were all incredibly helpful. They went above and beyond to help us during our stay- from welcome drinks on arrival to a takeaway breakfast for our early departure to the airport. I would highly recommend this hotel to others staying in Hanoi.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alex P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights and it was wonderful!! The rooms are so clean and the staff are just magnificent. So friendly and accommodating. The included breakfast has a good selection of Vietnamese and western foods. The location is perfect, within walking distance of the main attractions, night markets and bus station.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank B A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We LOVED this hotel. It's a small hotel that pays attention to all the details and makes it feel like home. The location is perfect- we easily walked to to the Old Quarter, Water Puppets, around the lake and to the Hoa La Prison. The decor was bright and festive. The breakfast is delicious- on the top floor cooked to order. The best part was the hospitality. The reception and door person remembered our names, secured us with tickets to the water puppets and a food tour. And, when our Halong Bay tour was cut short due to weather, we called them and they booked us right away and greeted us again warmly. The airport transportation was easy.

Room Tip: I preferred the higher floors. The views from the window are not spectacular or memorable either way though.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hello_Stacy
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best hotel we stayed at in Vietnam ! The staff was simply truly amazing and genuinely friendly, going above and beyond to make you as comfortable as possible.
I couldn’t recommend La Selva more warmly. Everything was absolutely perfect.
From the central and convenient location to the cozy and clean rooms, there isn’t much room for improvement !
Also, breakfast is served on the top floor offering a splendid view of the city.
They also gave us many helpful - and delicious! - recommendations on where to eat around Hanoi.
Thank you so much La Selva Hotel ! Whenever in Hanoi, we know where to stay !

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chipkie
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is centrally located with easy walking to any where in the Old or French Quarters, busy street but quiet at night. The staff is very friendly and very helpful. Excellent breakfast choices, very good personal service. The hotel sent my laundry out for same day cleaning. The staff happily confirmed tour arrangements I made even though I did not make the tour through the hotel. The room was clean, lots of space for two people, a big bath tub. I would recommend staying here. I only wish I had discovered Hanoi La Selva Hotel sooner and stayed longer.

Room Tip: Stay on the 8th floor!
  • Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple