“Asia King Travel samphan cruise is KING! Once in a life time wonderful experience and Ms Ngoc = excellent”

Asia King Travel - Private Day Trips
Ranked #269 of 834 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Asia King Travel organise the private tour for couple, group of friends, family to Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
Norway
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Here is our letter of thanks to Asia King Travel

Dear Ms Ngoc and Asia King Travel.
About our samphan cruise - thank you for excellent service, information and following up on my questions, changes etc. The cruise was a success.
We were picked up by the hotel in the morning and after a pleasant drive, one stop for refreshment, we reached the samphan. We were met by our excellent guide, Mr. EM, highly recommended, and crew members taking care of our luggage. Getting on board we were welcomed with fresh cotton towels and coconut drinks. Then we were cycling in the area before going to "Le Longanier" restaurant for an excellent dinner - beautiful house.
Then back to the samphan and the cruise started.
We were, before the cruise, "afraid" that it would be a little crowded and little time for ourselves enjoying the cruise - but how we were wrong! We were treated like royals and Mr. Em, the guide did everything he could to make it OUR cruise. Never disturbed, always "on alert" if we wanted to ask something, freshly brewed Vietnamese coffee always available.
The meals prepared in a tiny microscopic "kitchen" was like in a restaurant. Our first night sleeping on board was quite only some boats passing during the night. The bed was good.

Since we are experienced travellers we chose to use less time on stops in markets and brick factory that we have seen similar before. Also last evening dinner in private house - going there with the little boat only to pick up dinner, not eating there - eating later on the boat on our way to Rach Gia.

We were told that normally the samphan reached Rach Gia around 3-4AM cruising all night. Since the noice from the engine in our beautiful bed room was quit high - 81dB - it was difficult to sleep. But since we made fewer stops as described we reached Rach Gia around 11PM and had a quiet nice sleep all night waking up to a nice breakfast. The bath room was almost hotel like, tiles in shower.

After taking farewell with our excellent - No.1-crew we ended our cruise and tour in Rach Gia. Mr. Em, had arranged for a taxi to take us to the ticked office and then to "Superdong" bound for Phu Quoc island.

The samphan cruise was a once in a lifetime wonderful experience - recommended!

Thank you again and we will definitely recommend Asia Travel and Ms. Ngoc to everyone!

As readers now understand we highly recommend the samphan cruse as a once in a lifetime experience! Have a nice trip!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank CFBL

Fleet, Hampshire
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Excellent service from Asia King Travel”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We booked a private boat charter for new years eve on Halong bay through Asia King Travel. Commuincations were excellent - they responded quickly to me emails and were extremely helpful. They provide a secure payment gateway and a detailed invoice was sent through to me immediately on payment - could not have been smoother. I would definately use Asia King again.

Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Get to Know Vietnam”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We are just back from a 2 week tour of Vietnam from Sapa in the North to the Mekong Delta in the South arranged by Asia King who were recommended to us by friends who used them last year. We had a fabulous holiday and really felt as though we got a good insight into both the geography and history of the country. It was both an educational and enjoyable trip.The itinerary was busy and thorough and everything went to plan. The guides spoke good English and in the main were very informative.

Visited November 2013
Kasaragod
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Trip to Cambodia was excellent.”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I had contacted many agencies before agreeing with Asia King for cambodia tour.We were 15 members in my team which was varying from the planning to flight to Cambodia. I had to satisfy other 14 in my team.It was great head ache for me.Asia King were 1st to respond.1st to agree with my dream itinirary n getting flexible as I was changing my plans also.
I was scared to agree with them as Vietnam based company may not do justice for our trip in Cambodia. So I was in big dilemma. But Cambodian based companies were not giving quick response, n I consulted many through web site to know about this Asia king.I got good positive opinion.Miss .Ha became angle for me.
Till the day I could see their guide at Phnompenh I had the doubt whether my decision was right.
But Asia king had conducted the tour very professionally. The bus was air conditioned n good could carry us all, our luggages n guide(Mr.Keem) had good knowledge. Even they adjusted for any demand in adding etc places for our itinerary. Lunch was at good Indian restaurant(Mount everest) n dinner at Khmer restaurant.
Driver Mr.Hoyy n guide were very co-operative.When we went to Siemreap next day we were really sad to leave our guide.Our guide at Siemreap was Mr.Yuti who is very nice, co-operative, but his knowledge in Indian mythology shoul improve. Otherwise whole trip was like dream.
Cambodia is beautiful place with massive hindu temples.Requires walk in sun.We were provided with cold water n face wash towels every day which were inside our bus.We didn't spend etc
money for water.

Guides were flexible with itinerary.My cousin from Hong kong joined to our plan once we were in Siemreap. Without any fuss Mr.Yuti agreed them to join.Even Ms .Ha agreed for the same.
We also demanded for 2nd time visit to Angkor wat which was also fulfilled. Thanks to Asia king.
The hotels arranged by them Royal angkor resort n Prasath preah vihar boutique hotel were excellent.
I recommend Asia king to travellers to avoid any short comings n wonderful holidays.

Thank you Ms.Ha.Thanks to Asia king.

Visited November 2013
Cardiff
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“If C*******g planned trips this would be how they would be:0)”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and I travelled with Asia King for 17 days in Vietnam in August 2010. It was a journey of sheer delight. We started in Ho Chi Minh City , travelled south to the Mekong Delta. We spent the night in fishing village. We visited the Cao Dai temple and witnessed a ceremony. We drove up through the hills to Dalat and marvelled at the 'City of flowers'- fields and fields of roses. We drove down to Na Trang and partied in some great bars. We flew to Da nang and visited Hoi An - world heritage site. We took the night train to Hanoi and then drove to Halong Bay for a night on a floating hotel. Sipped cold white wine under the stars on deck at sunset. We had guided tour of Hanoi and took some of the best photos ever. We took another night train to Sapa and trekked in the hills staying with a farmer's family , spectacular hospitality and scenery. Then back to Hanoi and home. Does it rain in Vietnam ? It did, at night 3 times! In August :0) The trip was really well organised. There were just the 2 of us plus driver and guide at each point of the journey. The guides were excellent, really organised, but flexible!,they all spoke really good English and were very knowledgeable. I cannot thank them enough for making the trip so good. I would not hesitate to recommend them and we intend to use them again.

Visited August 2013