Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
D.j. B
Kitanakagusuku-son, Japan

This was a great hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 20, 2019
This hotel is right in the city of Hanoi near Lake Hoan Kiem. Right in the center of life meaning the moment you walk out of the main hotel door, you are on the streets with scooters and cars passing by. I personally enjoyed that because I like the experience. You are within walking distance, roughly 2 blocks from Lake Hoan Kiem and many shopping places.

You will not get a decent view from this hotel because its in the middle of the city and buildings all around but what they lack in view, they make up in hospitality and price. The ladies and gentlemen working there were very nice and offered information when needed. I had one of the staff members even walk me to an eatery nearby that I have heard of.

The hotel restaurant had many options for breakfast (the only time we really ate there). They will make you Pho, omelets or anything else that you want and also very nice people.

Maybe only one thing that we did not like is if you have young children maybe request a room on the opposite side of the main street from the main door. Reason is because there are a few bars/clubs on the opposite side of the street from the main door and during the weekend they are loud with music and even being up on the 4th floor it kept us awake for a little while.

Even with that 1 small downside I give this hotel a 5 of 5! I think their hospitality won me over more than anything. They are truly great people!
Date of stay: August 2019
Room Tip: If you have young kids, pick a room on the opposite side from the main hotel door.
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
    $249
  • Booking.com
View more hotels in Hanoi
2,069 results
All reviews hoan kiem lake great location old quarter rooftop bar halong bay quiet street the hotel staff within walking distance breakfast buffet lovely hotel hotel is located night market highly recommend this hotel no window pho day trip french quarter
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2019 via mobile

We couldn’t have had better staff. They were so helpful and friendly and the 3 different rooms we had were very comfortable. The breakfast had a really good selection of European and Asian food , great coffee and very good service the location was in a busy street but very close to the lake and good restaurants. Very quite inside

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank sherylb531
Reviewed September 15, 2019

We booked this hotel prior to our Ha Long Bay cruise and the staff were instrumental in helping us get settled in and coordinating our trip details. Overall, all the staff was extremely helpful and kind at every turn. They made our stay very comfortable and enjoyable. The hotel itself is clean, small and cozy. Location is great- just a short walk to Hoan Kiem lake. The food was very good as well with a nice morning buffet. We would definitely stay again.

3  Thank Alex M
Reviewed September 13, 2019

The location was good, the breakfast was good, the room was clean, and above all, all the staffs were kind and friendly.
This is a hotel I would like to stay in Hanoi.
I would definitely recommend it to my friends who visit Hanoi.

Room tip: Nothing in particular.
3  Thank 來司 岩
Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

We booked a Vietnamese holiday starting in Hanoi for 5 nights. The Hanoi Pearl was just the ticket for our family. We had 2 rooms and they were both well appointed. The hotel is in a great location just next to the lake in the old quarter - lots of funky restaurants and typical Asian stores. The staff were really pleasant - nothing too much of a hassle and all done with smile. Mr Tu looked after us personally. Would wholeheartedly recommend.

3  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed September 11, 2019

I used this hotel as my base to travel out of Hanoi and was impressed by the great customer service i received, specially from Ms. River at the front desk. She provided me with great information about the various side trips i was considering and was always there to check up on us.

The breakfast at the hotel is pretty good too and the location cant be beat.

I enjoyed my stay at the hotel and would recommend it for other travellers.

Jay