Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hanoi
from $36.00
More Info
All reviews kopi luwak vietnamese coffee hang manh condensed milk weasel shop selling
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Vietnamese lotus tea (Vietnamese: trà sen, chè sen, or chè ướp sen) is a type of green tea produced in Vietnam that has been flavored with the scent of Nelumbo nucifera. It is a specialty product of the Vietnamese tea industry and is consumed as part of celebratory events or festivals.
I bought it in this shop for 275,000 VND! If you are a tea lover give it a go!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We visited the 15 Hang Manh branch and had a coffee tasting before deciding which one to buy. The server spoke basic English, she was helpful and patient in explaining to us the differences between each types of coffee. The premium grade Luwak coffee was priced at VND390,000 per 250g, while the Weasel was VND340,000 per 250g.
There are also some packet coffee which are of lower price because these coffee are mixed with Arabica Coffee.
We love the taste of the Luwak coffee- the fragrance goes really well with the condensed milk. We bought many packets for own consumption as well as for gift to friends and family.
Credit card payment is accepted here but with a 3% extra charge.

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

We tried this cafe after having dinner. We each picked a different flavour and tried them. All the coffee tasted great and the view at the cafe is one that we love since we can do people watching. The person selling also speaks english. A good vietnamese cafe experience.

1  Thank 4sisons
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Picked this spot out randomly and it turned into an excellent experience. The coffee was wonderful and the atmosphere was nice and relaxing. Would definitely recommend checking it out.

Reviewed April 8, 2018

That's right, I said weasel poop coffee! It coffee made of beans that are picked out of weasel poop. You'll see it all over Hanoi but this was the only place we could find to get a cup of the brewed stuff. We sat outside while our kids played card games and tried to get the neighbor kids to play with us too which was rather fun! The coffee was good and definitely worth a try. The girl in the shop was really friendly and attentive. Give it a try!

1  Thank mbungay
Reviewed March 1, 2018

With so many choices of coffees in Vietnam, how on earth do you know where to go? I went in to a Starbucks just to educate myself on what was available. The only Vietnamese coffee they had was a special roast that was $14 for about 12 oz. Learning nothing of value, I went in the Huong Mai because they looked clean and the vendors spoke English well enough to answer my questions. After smelling several roasts I chose one to sample. She brewed me an espresso sized shot and I found it delicious. I wanted to get a better deal to buy a kilo but they could only sell 500 or 250g bags, so no bulk deal. I chose 3 different roasts, 250g each, Traditional (deep, strong), Buon Me Thuot (dark) and Arabica Culi (soft taste) for about $18. After leaving I noticed many other coffee shops selling the same coffees but chose not to check them out. I have learned I'd rather not feel buyer's remorse if I find a better deal. I am pleased with what I got and what I paid.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

There are so many weasel coffee shop in the Old town, but this one is my favorite one. Come to this shop in Ma May street, just near Ta Hien beer street and enjoy a cup of weasel coffee here. You can take a sit out site and enjoy the sound of life or they also serve coffee on the 2nd floor, where is more private. Strong and smooth coffee, nice staffs. Can also buy coffee beans or powder for the gift at the reasonable price

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

I ordered traditional egg coffee which was properly prepared and served. Stuff (young woman) was nice and helpful and she explained how to prepare the egg coffe. From my point of view i can recommend this place.

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

As the owner of a coffee roastery in Seattle, and as a person who has seen the collection of real Kopi Luwak, I CAN GUARANTEE THIS IS NOT REAL KOPI LUWAK. It does not make business sense that they sell so inexpensively and say that their civets are ethically treated. One of two things has to be happening: 1) their product is fake; or 2) they are mistreating their animals in battery cages. Both of which are wrong and not worth your time as a consumer.

Real Kopi Luwak is retrieved in the wild from wild civet cats, and is therefore so extravagantly priced.

HUONG MAI is a fake.

6  Thank edddddgarcia
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Visited here because it was close to our hotel la suite, greeted by the friendly staff who showed us their different types of coffee. A very pleasant shopping experience. Thank you.