“Great staff”

Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel
Ranked #135 of 597 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My parents stayed at this hotel when they came to visit me in Hanoi. They stayed in two different rooms and both were excellent. The staff were great, so friendly and really helpful with everything. I had breakfast with them a few times, the buffet was average but staff offered to make pho or eggs as well.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Hongngochotelgroups, Manager at Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

It is really rewarding for us to hear positive feedbacks from our guests and I thank you for taking the time to share your satisfaction on TripAdvisor website.

I wish you a continued safe and enjoyable travels and look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Regard.

There are newer reviews for Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel

Reviewed October 10, 2013

we finished our tour with Intrepid at this hotel. The rooms are well appointed with a Asia taste but my wife was happy there. The breakfast was good and we all enjoyed it. After a long day, I accidently left my travel card in the ATM across the road and didnt realize until the next day. Not only did the staff ring the bank for me, one of the staff accompanied me to the bank in a taxi and spoke to the bank staff on my behalf and before I knew it, I had my card back (saved me from cancelling my travel card which was a heaven sent). Staff were very happyful in everyway. My only issue with the hotel is I was in room 215 which was directly above the reception and a tour group that arrived at 2am were very loud and woke me. The manager apologied to me as soon as I walked down the stairs the next morning even thought it was not the hotel's fault. I would stay there again next time in Hanoi but I would ask not to stay in room 215.

Room Tip: Ask to stay on the 3rd floor or higher.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for selecting Hong Ngoc hotel as your residence of choice during your recent stay in Vietnam and also for taking the time to tell us about your experiences while with us.

Best wishes,

We thank you once again for your continuous support and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the very near future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

These guys were genuinely warm, welcoming and accommodating. I didn't like the strength of my wifi signal: I got my own modem in 10 minutes. I left my expensive camera on the train: Dong (a total legend) caught a taxi with me at 7am to the train station and ensured we got it back. No request was too big or small. Dong also organised our tour to Sapa and was in regular contact to ensure we were happy and tgat our customised tour was suitable for our 6 year old. He even offered to find sports results for us when we were trekking through Sapa. The hotel is tastefully decorated and great value for money. Tung, the manager personally took us to the train station to catch a train and waited with us until we boarded. Wow. We were sad to leave. We found these guys through a personal recommendation and we owe that person a nice bottle of wine.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Stephen B
HongNgochotelGroups, Manager at Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a real pleasure reading such positive a feedback as yours and I thank you for that. Our priority is to have all of our guests have a magnifique experience at Hong Ngoc Hotel and I am proud of my whole team who have met your expectations in terms of high quality of services.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

As first time travellers to Hanoi we could not have chosen a better hotel for our short stay. The staff and management made us feel so welcome and by the end of our 2 day stay we felt like we were leaving family behind. The quality of the service and the outstanding staff would be hard to beat. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
HongNgochotelGroups, Manager at Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property. Certainly it is our highest ambition to meet and exceed the expectations of our valued guests, which is why we appreciate your review, as it helps us to monitor and improve our services

I wish you continued safe and enjoyable travels and look forward to welcoming you back. There will have much nice offers for these customers who have been in Hong Ngoc hotel.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stayed in Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel for 10 days. Everything was excellent, food was good, rooms were clean, staff helped us with everything. They organised trips to halong bay, hue, hoi an. Without them we coulnd't have done it. So big big thank you for everything and we really enjoyed our time with you!!

Thank you so much!

Room Tip: Higher floors have less unit noise
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kristi1990

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for writing your feedback about our hotel on tripadvisor. It is such a delight to read our guests' satisfaction. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Have ever you got experience of amazing stay in a hotel? But I did, in Hong Ngoc Dynastie hotel of Hanoi. Everything was wonderful. location is very convenient for tourist, room was clean, manager and staffs are so excellent, helpful and ready to service. They are all friendly as other Vietnamese friend I know. The most interesting thing of hotel, the restaurant is very nice with the big, plentiful breakfast every morning, that serviced from 6 am till 10h30. It was really over my expectation before I stayed here. ^^. I will be back again with this hotel if I have chance. Thank you for making our vacation more marvelous and memorable.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank 318Hoa

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely important to us.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We really didn't know what to expect from Vietnam or the accommodations it would offer. This hotel was so lovely, I think we would consider staying here again if we return to Hanoi.

It's part of the old town so the streets are narrow and full of life. On saying that, it's only a short walk to the lake and French district if you feel you need a break! The staff were friendly and helpful when we arrived, offering a delicious and refreshing drink during the check in process. Our room was large and looked out over a very pretty little courtyard. The air conditioning worked well so we were always comfortable in the room. The wifi also worked really well and supported our face time calls home.

The breakfast was plentiful but it's clear the the Vietnamese have a sweet tooth!

There really isn't much I can criticise. We loved it!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LaurieSwan
HongNgochotelGroups, Manager at Hong Ngoc Dynastie Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Your valuable comments are well noted and we will look into improving with our team.