Asia Spirit Travel - Private Day Tours

Good Trip on Mountain with Asia Spirit Travel

Reviewed February 25, 2015
Nguyễn T
Lao Cai, Vietnam

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 5, 2015

I really enjoy the fantastic trip with Asia Spirit Travel, it was truly memorable time. We had the time to visit some well-known places in Ha Giang and Lao Cai and I extremely was impressed with the "love" market in Khau Vai, Ha Giang, where the couple were in love but not be married can come there to share, I also was amazed by the beautiful mountains in Sapa, it is really really grandiose and wonderful. I would like to say thanks to Asia Spirit Travel. That are the dates worth remembering...

1  Thank DoanhDuongCong
Reviewed February 25, 2015

I was enjoy mountainous trip in Viet Nam with Asia Spirit Travel. Our trip with 8 days passed Ha Giang geopark and Sapa. that is amazing. last 2 days I and my wife visited Dien Bien Phu Battle field that is good. Guide and driver is friendly.I like them and confomtable with hotel and special homestay.

1  Thank Nguyễn T
Reviewed January 3, 2015

Prompt and excellent communication through email. Arranged a pickup from the airport for us, which was really lovely. But free water that was promised in the itinerary wasn't provided on the Mai Chau trip and we had to buy drinks. The tandem bike we asked for and booked was also not included. They don't have tandems in Mai Chau at all, but there are plenty of bikes and motorbikes.

The tours go through a different agency I assume, as for Halong Bay we joined the golden lotus tour group.

3  Thank akeyaranu
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Last week, I visited Ha Long Bay. It is a really a wonderful landscape of Vietnam. I was amazed by the beauty of nature. My trip was much more interesting with Asia Spirit Travel. My tour guide always takes care of customers. I will come back lovely Vietnam one day.

1  Thank EmilyT123
Jack N, Manager at Asia Spirit Travel - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Hi Emily, on behalf Asia Spirit Travel i would like to thank you very much for your review and thank you for using our services too.
Hope you could have a great time in Vietnam and we can meet you in vietnam in the other trip as soon as possible.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I was really enjoy my tour with AST tour guide from Ha noi pass to Ba be and then Ha giang on July 2013. All the time, our group was explore about natural, historical and life in mountaint area. All everythings were be more intesting and wonderful by tour guide. when we were in Ha Giang, we stayed in one beautiful place with care of tour guide so even we haven't go there before, even some worry because life almost total different but we always feel happy, safe. We had chance to go Dong van plateau with amazing stones. awesome sighseeing!. We went to Dong Van market, Khau Vai love market..... By AST tour guide, we know more about the cultural, life and amazing life in high mountaint area which we didn't know before. All they acknowlge about historial, cultural, life of ethnic. other way, they treated us with all enthusiasm, polite and their acknowlge. Thank you for awesome tour. I would like to introduce AST and this tour to all my friends want to discover life in mountaint or want to travelling with natural tour.
Thank you so much to Asia Spirit Travel.

1  Thank dinojade
Jack N, Manager at Asia Spirit Travel - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Dino J,
On behalf Asia Spirit Travel i would like to thank you very much for your support, we always improve our services day by day, hope seeing you in the other Vietnam trips,

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was fortunate enough to be able to use Asian Spirit Travel when our group of 2 persons travelled throughout Vietnam from Ho Chi Minh city to Ha Noi. Recommended by our travel agent,they were organised for all our transfers to and from hotels to airports as well as a fabulous trip from Ha Noi to Ba Be lake through the mountains. They never let us down, always early for our pickup which they cofirmed at least 24 hours beforehand. Their vehicles were spotless, comfortable with plenty of space for our ederly knees which don't straighten to well these days. The drivers were polite, careing, freindly and proud of their fantastic country. Their knowledge of not only the history of Vietnam but the natural wonders to see was excellent as well as their English. We would recommend Asian Spirit Travel to anyone going to Vietnam, be it for a transfer or for a longer tour, I am sure you will be in good hands with someone that enjoys showing off his country to visitors from around the world. Thank you to all at Asian Spririt Travel.
Visited June 2013

2  Thank tungchuduc
Jack N, Manager at Asia Spirit Travel - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thanks alot Mr! Hope you would be good in everything and Vietnam always welcome you back! Don't forget Asia Spirit Travel.