Paradise Boutique Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
1,365 results
All reviewsold quarterhalong bayhang bac streetrecommend this hotelrooms are cleanperfect locationsister hotelhome away from homehotel staffnight markethoan kiem lakestreet noiseexcellent hotelfamily roomthe hustle and bustlevisiting hanoistreet food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Wow what a great find! The hotel was in the middle of the old quarter and amongst all the craziness of Hanoi, but still very tranquil and restful. Our room was upgraded to the top floor and we were delighted to have a small balcony too. The room was very clean and had all the amenities that a good hotel has. My only recommendation would be is to get new soft pillows! What really makes this hotel special is the staff! They are all wonderful and helpful and are always willing to help out with anything. I had a haircut and my jewellery cleaned whilst I was there and was helped out by the reception and waiting staff. Jason, you should be very proud of your staff and the level of service they provide for guests which adds to a very memorable experience. Well done to you all and we hope to see you when we return to Hanoi again soon x

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank juliedubai2016
Reviewed April 12, 2013

My sisters stayed for 5 nights at Paradise and it was just that. The staff in particular were very helpful. Situated in the Old Quarter Paradise is close to everything we wanted to do. We could have caught taxis but we chose to walk everywhere to really absorb Hanoian life.
After "getting among it" for hours and hours it was great to come home to a calm, clean and comfortable hotel.
I really wanted to taste dog and knew this was a tricky ask for a tourist. One of the staff, told me exactly where to go and we did find the fried dogs stacked in a pile. I could not eat any in the end!
On our return to Australia, we realised that we had lost two silk embroidered pictures that we paid nearly $300 for. We contacted Paradise Hotel to tell them of the situation and even as I write they are still making inquiries. They even contacted the owners of a junk that we stayed on in Halong Bay when I said I may have put them in the drawers of a bed.
This is not a luxury hotel but it has everything you need to be quite comfortable including banana pancakes in the buffet breakfast that are delicious.

Room Tip: Ask for the top room with a balcony - a great place to read/relax/eat in private spot in a city that seems to move at an insane pace.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank sue r
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We spent 5 nights here ,firstly for 3 then the remaining 2 after we went to Halon Bay for a night.Our main bags were stored for us whilst away and we can only praise the service provided by all the staff at the hotel.The rooms were comfortable and clean ,the breakfast was very satisfactory and so on.Particularly the staff,ie Jason,Cherry and Lee Anni were brilliant in their attitudes ,friendliness and helpfulness.They all tried to rectify a problem with my mobile phone but eventually it was Lee Anni who succeeded.Proves yet again that girls are so switched on with technology.My wife shares all these sentiments with me and we can thoroughly recommend this hotel

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kalbro
Reviewed March 18, 2013

In total we stayed three nights in this beautiful hotel with very clean rooms. In between we made trips to the Halong Bay, Sapa and Ningh Bingh. Every time when we came back, all of the staff welcomed us, like we were coming home again. During our trips we could leave our luggage in the hotel. From Sapa, we came back at 5.30 am. We were immediately offered a cup of tea, we could join the breakfast and our room was already available at 9.00 am, despite the official check-in time was 14.00 pm. The rooms were very nice and in every room was a computer available for free. Also the breakfast was very good with a lot of different Western and Vietnamese food to choose from. And the hotel is situated in the dynamic Old Quarter, with everything within walking distance. We really found it hard to leave the friendly staff and we can recommend this hotel to everyone, when staying in Hanoi.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ada K
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Expect a clean and tidy hotel right in the middle of the old quarter of Hanoi. The receptionists are simply excellent! They know where to send you, speak perfect English and are outgoing. It was one of the best hotels during our trip, can recommend it to everyone going to Hanoi.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple