“The scenery was breathtaking and the journey was enjoyable.”

Ha Long Bay Daily Tours
Ranked #147 of 863 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: It’s our aim to give you an authentic experience when traveling in Vietnam so you are free to choose the cruise you need. Our team is a diverse group of men and women who share a deep commitment to our unique style of travel to provide you with the holiday experience of a lifetime. They are not simply couriers who travel with you, but professionals who understand Vietnamese history and culture, with a passion for their work.
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I went on a tour and my Tour guide was Mr Tim. He took us on board an imperial junk and cruise along Ha long Bay. We visited several attractions as well. Mr Tim is friendly and approachable and took good care of everyone on tour. The scenery along Ha Long Bay was magnificent! Although the weather was cold but the skies were clear when i visited, so i manage to enjoy the breathtaking view :) i had a night stay on on board the imperial junk as well and overall it was a pleasant stay. I would like to thank Mr Tim and the boat crew for making my trip so enjoyable! :) Ha Long Bay is a must to visit in Vietnam!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"row boat"
"junk boat"

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Our decision to go on a boat ride in Halong Bay with Ha Long Bay Daily Tours was a very good decision we made. Right from the booking, to getting on board the boat, to the experience itself was hassle free and the crew did their very best to make sure of our safety and comfort. The canoeing and caves were very good fun. Food on the trip was excellent. Our guide did a great job.

2  Thank Levi B
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My partner and I loved the experience. The tour was very exciting mainly because our guide was a funny guy with a lot of experience and good English. It was a fun trip, in a very comfortable boat, and we got to see different parts and elements of Ha long Bay. The equipment was all new and clean and we also got the chance to eat some lovely seafood. Also, special mention goes to their front office, we felt overburned with the number of available options, but they helped distill them down and helped us select the perfect one.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Our boat docked at a lovely island, where we swam and relaxed on a very clean beach. The boat itself was amongst the outstanding ones I've been in - new and with very comfortable seating. Kayaking off the boat was a lot of fun. I would definitely recommend Ha Long Bay Daily Tours for a great day out to explore Ha Long Bay!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 21, 2013

A while ago, I took the Halong bay cruise with friends and we were so impressed that I promised to come with my partner. We chose Ha Long Bay Daily Tours on a recommendation from our hotel. The seats and bathroom on our trip were very comfortable and the staff were excellent. Most importantly the food was excellent, especially the seafood during lunch ( so fresh, especially the crab from Halong bay. We'll definitely be back!

1  Thank Tracycori