Om Hanoi Yoga Studio & Vegetarian Cafe
Ranked #106 of 2,474 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Former name is Zenith Yoga & Cafe II, the oldest Yoga Studio in Hanoi offering various Yoga types from beginners to intermediate levels with passionate and certified instructors. OM HANOI is an oasis of calm in the busy Hanoi old streets, hidden inside away from the main street. Cozy cafe and restaurant serve fresh home-made food with wide range of choice for vegan and vegetarians. Place to retreat yourself for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just for short break during your busy day or travels.
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

I loved that place. Went twice for lunch (they close early in the evening) when I was in Hanoi and enjoyed second time as much as first. My favourite: the vegan chocolate cake and the delicious coffee. Loved the soups and the breads. The plate for two with a bit of everything is very good. I bought my new yoga mat there plus pure coconut oil for my skin and hair. This would certainly be my canteen if i lived in Hanoi.

1  Thank Masala D

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Went to this place to have a little healthy food whilst travelling. The drinks and food were amazing, the wifi was good and the location was central in the Old Quarter. A little pricey though, we paid 310,000 VND for two mains and two drinks, but worth the treat I say.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

The food here is really fresh and tasty, a nice break from local food if you feel something vegetable based. The setting is nice too, with comfortable chairs made out of old wood pallets. The only downside is the service, which is inconsistent and occasionally totally indifferent. We came here two days in a row and had two very different experiences. The first day the staff were helpful, the food was great and the whole experience was fantastic. The second day it took half an hour for someone to take our order (we were the only customers) and when asked to get ice for our drinks the staff responded no, arguing that it would be 'bad for our throats' (we had no problem the previous day). Additionally, the everyday set lunch was mysteriously unavailable. For the price, you'd expect better. Thankfully the food and drink were unaffected by the service.

2  Thank Trins86
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I went to this place 3 days in a row in hanoi, just to chill in there with a coffee is lovely, is so comfy with pillows everywhere and a relaxed vibe (different to alot of the city) but the food!
Was so delicious, the handmade falafels are baked not fried, so theyre not greasy and really nicely seasoned, salad is fresh, sauces are all homemade and fresh and the wholewheat pita bread is made fresh in there and its nice n grainy and crispy.
The first day the dark vegan choc cake wasnt available but theyd just baked a carrot cake so i bought a slice to take away. I got a massive slab for about 2.5 dollars, and it was really really tasty and great value. The next day theyd just baked the choc cake so i got a slice, but because they hadnt put the nuts on it yet they only charged about 1.5 dollar, for a massive bit (a 6th of the cake) and it was so good I sent my fella to get more in the eve and some of the crunchy chai oat cookies.
Anyways i cant rave about this place much more, if you like clean healthy living, friendly service and wholesome yummy food then give this cafe a go when your in hanoi! Oh and the espresso is good too :)

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

This place is truly amazing! The food is beyond delicious and the staff is super friendly and helpful. Hanoi can be so noisy and busy but when you step into their cafe it's like a totally different world - so peaceful! I found this place to be an amazing place for me to recharge my batteries after some intense traveling. We've gone there everyday since we came to Hanoi. So sad to be leaving tomorrow because this is really a sanctuary. Me and my best friend also went for beginners yoga at their other location and that was also great and the instructor was very very good!

Do try as many items on the menu as possible! My favourites are the pumpkin burger, the taster plate, the chai latte, and the amazing vegan dark chocolate cake! The soup of the day is also very nice with very tasty homemade sourdough bread! It's all very nutritious, fulfilling and great food!