“Mr. huei”

and up
Perfume Pagoda Day Tour from Hanoi
Ranked #277 of 823 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Serving many big partners for over 10 years, Threeland Travel has been the trusted travel guru serving thousands guests visiting Indochina per year. With our fresh, enthusiatic and professional tour consultants, we promise to bring you the best travel services with the most reasonable price
Vero Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mr. huei”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Because of the seas we were all disappointed to have missed the port of Hoi An . Mr. Hue I quickly filled the extra Saigon day with fabulous sites . We saw historical sites great French architecture , museums . Shopping markets and took long walks in the neighborhood where the people actually live . Mr. Heuristic was an excellent English speaker knowledgable about his country and it's history and made Americans feel warm and welcome . I would love to go back and let him show use the surrounding area . Truly the experience of a lifetime Karen Todd

2 Thank karentoddmd
Threeland I, Public Relations Manager at Threeland Travel Private Day Tour, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Hi karentoddmd,

Threeland would like to thank you for taking time leaving such kind words for us. We are blissful to know that you just got a safe trip with us and enjoyed Vietnam as well. I will pass your appreciation to the guide, and if we have a chance to serve you next time in Indochina, Threeland promises to bring you even all the better services.

Again, we are grateful of you for choosing us. In case you need any recommendation or support, don't hesitate to turn to our helpful consultants. Wish you, your family and friends have a really good time!

• Hebrew first
  • Vietnamese first
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Vietnam and Cambodia”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Ms Linda from Threeland arranged the perfect itinerary for just me and my husband. We spent 9 days in Vietnam and 5 days in Cambodia. All the tour guides and drivers were very professional and courteous.
Mr. Guam(??) from Gray Line Cruise on Halong Bay was attentive, knowledgeable and fun. The VIP suite on the Gray Line Cruise was so luxurious.
We love Cambodia. The people are so friendly and the prices are so reasonable. Our tour guide in Siem Reap, Mr. Sothea gave us insights to life during the Pol Pot regime along with history of Angkor Wat. He knows all the short cuts bypassing the busy crowds. The accommodations on the tours were all good except the Elios Hotel (senior superior room). We had problems with leaky air conditioning unit and poor drainage in the shower, but the hotel staff very quickly moved us to a grand deluxe room after we informed them of the problems.

We will definitely use Threeland again for our next Asia travel and recommend you to our friends.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank 888safetravel
Threeland I, Public Relations Manager at Threeland Travel Private Day Tour, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Hi 888safetravel,

Threeland are delighted to know that you and your husband just got a nice trip with us in our beautiful Indochina, and thank you so much then, for the kind appreciation. We always try to arrange you the best services so we are glad you enjoy.

I will surely pass your compliment to Linda and the other members of the team. They all do miss you :-)

We hope to welcome you again in Indochina, and don't hesitate to contact us if you need any other support in travel field. Wish you, your family and friends have a really good time!

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredible!! Took care of everything and created an amazing trip”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Threeland Travel organized literally the perfect trip. A friend and I went to Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City and Mui Ne and Threeland took care of everything. We were picked up at the airport by friendly and informed drivers and taken directly to the hotel. Every tour we booked we had a private tour guide, all of whom were nice, knowledgeable, and took care of the whole day. They provided us with an itinerary that was incredible, and they were amazingly accommodating about changing plans, even if they were last minute. We wanted to change our flight 2 days before and they took care of it. For everything they provided the price was incredibly cheap.

Jacqueline planned our trip and she was amazing!

Highly recommend and I will definitely use again.

2 Thank Dfurf
Threeland I, Public Relations Manager at Threeland Travel Private Day Tour, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Hi Dfurf,

First of all Threeland Team would like to express our special thanks to you. We are very glad to hear that you do happy with our services and had an incredible trip in our beautiful country. And you know how it's great to know that right? :-)

Second of all I will pass your kind words to Jacqueline. She's working hard these days and your compliment will surely encourage her the most.

Third of all, we hope that we still have another chance to serve you especially in Vietnam and Indochina and to provide you with much better services. Wish you all good things along the New Year. Chuc mung nam moi!

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice trip to Danang- Hue- Hoian”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I've been with Threeland on a trip to the Vietnam's hyphen. I spent one day in Danang exploring Sontra Island and visiting Ling Ung Pagoda. The guide - Mr. Hai was knowledgeable when showing us all captivating features of this pagoda. I was very impressed with this site, really marvelous one, and quite different from Singapore's (at first I thought pagodas in Vietnam would be somehow the same). The atmosphere there also brought me tranquility. The next day we did have a great journey to Hoian and Myson sanctuary. Hoian is even more than my expectation but Myson is a little crowded. I love those two days in Hoian when I could explore the streets at my leisure. Hai Coffee Shop in Hoian is really nice. A bit pity that I couldn't visit Cua Dai beach. Last day we transfered to Hue, enjoyed Lang Co beach and many historical sites here. Hue is quiet and peaceful. Overall the services were arranged good except for the hotel in Danang which doesnt have private balcony and sea view like I was first offered. But they did give us an apology and upgraded us to a bigger room. Nicely done anw!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank christine037sg
Threeland I, Public Relations Manager at Threeland Travel Private Day Tour, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Hello christine037sg,

Threeland Travel Team is delighted to receive such great sharing from you. I will pass your kind words to Mr. Hai and also note down the problem of the hotel. After all we are glad that you still had a memorable Vietnam holiday, and that means a lot to us.

One more time, we would like to send our biggest thanks to you for giving us a try. Wish you, your family and friends have many great trips in 2014! Threeland Travel always welcomes you to Indochina!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice full day tour, at a low price!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Took this full day tour, when the full day tour, that included the floating market was all booked up. Only half the price of the floating market tour, but included several nice stops. Highlight was a great meal, which was a nice surprise, considering the low price.

2 Thank TVoATL
Hello TVoATL,

Threeland Travel would like to express our gratitude to you for giving us your opinion and sharing about your experience with us. We are trying to improve the Mekong Delta tour so your compliment will help us a lot.

Again, thank you for being with us, and we do hope to serve you again in Vietnam. Wish you, your family and friends have many great trips in 2014! Threeland Travel always welcomes you to Indochina!