“I would back again to Hanoi for Pho Bat Dan” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating
Singapore, Singapore
“I would back again to Hanoi for Pho Bat Dan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I'm totally falling in love with this Pho in Hanoi.

I read the review at Tripadvisory.com for this Pho and it was also recommended by my tour guide who bring me to Halong Bay Day tour. The soup is tasteful and not oily. The owner is generous, given a lot beef meats.

Local people was telling me it would need to wait and queue for this Pho when I ask for the their comment about this Pho. In fact, I was wake up at 6.30am to avoid from long waiting, but I still have to wait for 15 mins to order. They we're serving the food speedily, but there are too many locals come to this place to have their breakfast before go for work.

Highly recommend this Pho to everyone who are planning to visit Hanoi!!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Hanoi, Vietnam
“best pho in Hanoi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Although the old lady who sell the noodle doesn't smile at the guests, she once shouted at me, but I often visit here. The noodle and beef are very delicious, I think it is the best noodle in Hanoi. And I often bring my foreign friend to come here. Some of my friends ate two bowls. They said they never ate such a delicious noodle.

Visited May 2014
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Vietnam traditional food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

it was so amazing when i eat it . But one thing we have to wait so long time . And the saler always look so angry .

Visited June 2014
“A MUST to visit! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

After circling the Old quarter for a completely different place, the 6 of us decided on this little hidden gem. Its the place the locals go! And where they go you know it must be good. If you don't mind waiting in line for 5mins to order and you don't care if your group is split up just so you can sit down to enjoy the amazing Pho then this is MUST be on your list. It's not fancy, there's no Aircon. There's no WIFI. The only thing here is awesome food, small stools to put your bum on while you eat the most fantastic tasting Pho you'll come across in Vietnam!

3 Thank Vanessa R
Adelaide, Australia
“Best Pho ever highly recommended all locals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

You won't be over run by tourists here but a steady throng of Vietnamese who know good Pho when it is before them. What an amazing clean hygienic safe street food option in the old quarter of Hanoi. I ate here with my family twice and loved every minute of the experience mixing with the locals who laughed at us sitting in THEIR restaurant. 45000 vend for a cracking meal. Do not visit Hanoi without tasting this heavenly dish.

• Visited May 2014