“Nice rooms and friendly staff!”

Hanoi Serendipity Hotel
Ranked #78 of 599 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The rooms were big, clean and have AC and a fridge. The staff is friendly and helped us out with everything. You can´t get any better with such a low price.
The staff even brought us to the train station and to the train to catch it right!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank traveller135246

Reviewed September 7, 2013

From our first night in Hanoi Serendipity, the friendly staff at the hotel provided us excellent service and helpful advice. We were immediately offered assistance with our luggage and were treated with a great deal of courtesy . It was extremely convenient to book to tours and open bus ticket through the hotel at a most reasonable price. Tam was especially helpful and clearly explained our options to us. Overall our time in Hanoi as been a wonderful experience- Thanks in great part to the staff at Hanoi Serendipity . I would highly recommend my friends and family and other travellers to stay at this great hotel .

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank 2208Emma
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Best hotel in vietnam! What an amazing little place! Tucked away down a small road the passing traffic is minimal and offers a welcomed respite from the noise and hustle that hanoi can offer. The staff are amazing, so helpful, offering us early checkin when we got back from sapa. The tours for sapa and halong that they offer are competitive and they are so confident you will enjoy them you can pay after the tour!
The rooms are large, clean, clean bathroom and clean linen.the breakfast offers a good variety. Just lovely.
Absolute winner!!

3  Thank 730tinap
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I had a wonderful time at this hostel, the staff made me feel at home! They helped to arrange train tickets to Sapa, as well as booking a cruise of Halong Bay which delivered exactly what they were selling. Whilst staying at the hotel all transfers were arranged with the hotel which was essential as a lot of taxi companies will rip you off.

Our room was lovely and big. The free breakfast was a great way to start our day.

2  Thank Vicky S
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I booked 3 nights at this place not really having an idea of how I would need to structure my very short 2 week visit to Vietnam. On the first night, I spoke with the staff behind the desk about what some of my option. He helped me to book my trips to Halong Bay, Sapa, Tom Coc, flights to Hoi An, and Ho Chi Min City. My friend and I were allowed to arrange to only stay for two non-consecutive nights at the hotel. They also let my friend and I use one of the rooms between trips to rest and shower. They took us to the train station and walked us on the train, all the while helping us with our bags. Picked us up from the train station. Everything was arranged and went smoothly. Breakfast was pretty good. $12 a night. Nicest staff ever. Wonderful location. Great experience. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank fenixboi
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed at Serendity Hotel in July and very much enjoyed our stay. The staff was friendly, Happy, professionel and very helpfull. The rooms were clean, with nice bathroom, tv and overall comfortable. The hotel is just near the Big Lake in the hoan kiem district in Hanoi. The noise from all the motorbikes are limited from the street and the area is packed with local good restaurants and street kitchens. Only positive things to say :) Enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Sara K
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Hotel staff very helpful, couldn't fault them. They suggested different tours and a timeline for me. The room was very clean . Great to have somewhere to go after back from Sapa- breakfast and shower before leaving Hanoi. Hotel is in good position, quiet street.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo