“3 day tour from Hanoi to Sapa”

Hanoi Easy Rider - Day Tours
Ranked #107 of 868 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Hanoi Easy Rider Company we have handpicked our motorbike tour and designed trip itineraries to ensure that you have the ride of your life. Every aspect of the service we offer demonstrates our team’s commitment to making your tour the trip of a lifetime. You can be assured that your Viet Nam experience is in the hands of experts. Our range of guided and self-guided motorcycle tour itineraries are designed so you can enjoy your ride time, while having the freedom to see the sights, explore the lesser known routes and meet the locals. There are plenty of opportunities to learn about Viet Nam its landscape, culture, and people. At night, relax in the accommodations that we have carefully selected for their comfort and great service.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Had a fantastic trip with Hanoi Easy Riders!!! I felt I saw the real Vietnam! I didn't see one tourist from we left Hanoi to we arrived in Sapa! Scenery was out of this would, food was yummy and company was great! Would recommend to everyone if you are looking for fun and adventure!!!!!!:) Just do it!!

3  Thank Channer83
"ban gioc waterfall"
in 3 reviews
"careful driver"

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Just back from an amazing weekend trip to Mai Chau. Such good fun and really the best way to see Vietnam. Thuy was a wonderful guide and rider. Made me feel very safe and also took me to some very special non-tourist places. All in all a very magical trip, which I will never forget....
Ps. If Thuy tells you to take suncream - listen to her!

2  Thank melf73
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I did a day tour with Hanoi Easyrider to Mai chau. It was a great scenic ride and my guide was lovely. She stopped at many places along the way that I would not have been able to stop at if I was on a bus. Once in Mai chau we stopped at a homestay for lunch which was delicious!!! Then I was able to bike around the village and explore for an hour or so before heading back. Deffinalty recommend this company! Lovely how you can customize what you want to see and they take you off the beaten track! I booked a 2 day one night trip from hue to hoi an afterwards. If your considering doing this... Don't think about it DEFF DO IT!

2  Thank Sydney S
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We were wondering around Hanoi looking for a motorbike tour and we came across Hanoi easy rider by chance and we were extremely fortunate. We went on an unforgettable trip around the most scenic parts around Hanoi. The motorbikes were amazing with all the varieties you could wish for.

I had ridden a moped before but never a motorbike but they taught us very quickly and we were on our way. The tour had many similarities with a motorbike trip taken on top gear as we swerved around towering mountains looking over plains of padi fields.

The most memorable moment was visiting an almost untouched waterfall after a small trek, where we swam and climbed to the top. The food all along the trip was fresh and delicious, and we ate with locals who were all very welcoming and seemed genuinely happy to have us. We were even lucky enough to play football on a near by pitch.

If you are thinking of doing the trip don't think twice and Ms Thuy is a a particularly good guide.

2  Thank JackDolby
See more reviews
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I did two tours with Hanoi Easy Rider. First I did a city tour using their new electric bikes which are easier to manage than scooters and a great way of getting around the city. We visited many interesting places such as the Ethnicity Museum and we circled the large West lake which has lovely quiet roads around it. We visited parts of the city that most tourists will not get to see and that are not part of the big company city tours. Although the traffic can be intimidating, I felt safe with Thuy guiding me through it.
The next day I did a day trip to Halong Bay, again with Thuy. this time she drove and I was her passenger on a motorbike. It was such a great way to see the countryside. It was also the last stage completed by the Top Gear team on their Vietnam special. Halong Bay itself is a special place but going there and back on a motorbike made the whole day one of the most memorable of my time in Vietnam.
Thuy drives very carefully and always makes sure you have enough to eat and drink. She really takes great care of her clients.
The next time I come toVietnam I will definitely do a longer trip with Hanoi Easy Rider.

3  Thank nellygiddy