“Whole new experiences about my country with Hanoi Easy Riders.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hanoi Easy Rider - Day Tours

Hanoi Easy Rider - Day Tours
Ranked #105 of 795 Tours in Hanoi
More attraction details
Owner description: Hanoi Easy Rider is a highly regarded company, experienced in providing motorcycle tours in all regions of Vietnam. Our tour guides are professional, friendly and have an in-depth knowledge of the local area and will create a tour which best suits you and your needs.We can offer tours that can cater for all budgets and accommodation types. We ensure that all of our tours are of the highest quality, including personal service to our costumers who want the best quality motorcycles to ride on throughout Vietnam.We never forget that the trip is all about you, not about us!You can take a fully guided motorcycle tour, or have a self-guided motorcycle adventure. For the free-spirited, you can opt for a motorcycle rental and simply go where the road takes you. We tour everywhere in Vietnam and create itineraries where you can enjoy your ride, while having the freedom to see the sights and meet the locals. There are plenty of opportunities to learn about Vietnam, its landscape, culture and people.Below there is some further information for you about travelling in Vietnam by motorcycle. Please note that we can always customize to suit your every need just contact us with your requirements.
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Whole new experiences about my country with Hanoi Easy Riders.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I am from Hanoi, Vietnam so I though I already knew everything about Vietnam or at least Hanoi but the trip I made last year with Thuy and Long completely changed my point of view about Vietnam. Me and my girlfriend registered a 14 days trip across Vietnam when I was on summer vacation (I currently study in Canada) and it was awesome. They showed us the truly beauty of Vietnam that maybe even local people could not see. I chose to ride motorcycle by myself with my girlfriend so they provided us a really nice scooter that both of us can sit com comfy. Both Thuy and Long are very polite, gentle and friendly. They treated us like family members. We went through every parts of Vietnam and I learned so much more about Vietnamese's culture. Thuy carried a lot of sweet and biscuit to gave ethnic children, that was so nice of her. I will remember this trip forever.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank LamHoangKiet

Da Nang
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Around of Hanoi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I am very excited when take a tour inside hanoi, through old town street, Ho Chi Minh museums, West Lake and Bat Trang. These HanoiEasyRider's guy are enthusiast and good at sharing passion local cutural. They're also a good rider.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank PhanTanThanh
Sacramento
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Stunning scenery, great adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Had a great motorbike trip with Thuy and Long from Hanoi Easy Riders. Thuy is a very safe and competent motorbike driver and knowledgeable guide.

We traveled to Yen Bai, stayed at a very comfortable Hmong home stay, then on to Tuyen Quang for the thermal baths, then Dong Van and gorgeous scenery and markets near the China border.

Over to Sapa and, because I loved it so much, back to Dong Van. Thuy was very flexible and willing to accommodate all my whims. It was a fantastic trip!

She has a lovely way with locals and children. And I especially loved her suggestions to take a break to have our hair washed with a wonderful face massage.

I will definitely use Hanoi Easy Rider when I return to Ha Nội.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank sacramentocynthia
Queensland
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great for Beginners too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

We came across Thuy during our stay in Hanoi at Christmas. Our hotel was right around the corner from their office. We travelled with our friends (so 4 in total), and despite never having been on a bike before took only a small half-day tour. It would have to be one of our highlights of the whole holiday, and whenever we return I am very much looking forward to doing a much longer trip with them. They welcome and look after you as if you were family. So hard-working and honest, and very knowledgeable. We thoroughly enjoyed our short trip looking at the highlights of Hanoi, ending in a local Bun Cha lunch with them. They will take you wherever you wish to travel and are very safe riders. I highly recommend these guys, and wish them every success in their business. They deserve it. Thank you Thuy.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank amosi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bac Ha”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

I Went on a trip with Thuy from HaNoi Easy Riders in March 2013. We left Hanoi to Bac Ha in the mountains in north Vietnam. It was a long day trip on the back of a motor bike. Thuy had arranged everything including meals and accommodation which was very clean and comfortable. We ate good Vietnamese food but had a choice of western food also.
Travelling by motor bike was a really liberating way to travel as I got to see a lot of scenery that you would not see by bus or other means of travel and had the freedom to stop, eat or detour.
The markets were very interesting and a must see. After half a day there did some sight seeing around the town, then headed back towards Hanoi.
A few hours back down the mountains we stopped at a small village for the night. Another great meal. Next taking a slow and scenic route back to Hanoi.
My only regret was I didn't go for at least a week or more and see many more places.
All in all it was a great. well organised trip with good accommodation and with the freedom and flexibility for change. Thuy was a great host with extensive local knowledge and a very safe rider. I really recommend Hanoi Easy Riders.
Terry from Australia.