Tripadvisor
Vietnam in Focus - Photo Tours and Workshops
Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Ways to Experience Vietnam in Focus - Photo Tours and Workshops
More Info
All reviews long bien market sunrise tour camera settings great shots street photography photography experience photographic tour taking pictures ha giang great teacher explore hanoi photo opportunities great tour ethnic minority private tour night tour an amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2019

Great photography tour of Saigon, we took my dad who was visiting us for Christmas on this tour and he really enjoyed it. Victor was a great tour guide and showed us some great areas of Saigon. I would definitely recommend this tour to people interested in street photography and want to find some interesting places in Saigon to photograph.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Alex S, Owner at Vietnam in Focus - Photo Tours and Workshops, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2019

Thanks so much for your brilliant review of our new Saigon On the Tracks tour. Glad to hear you guys enjoyed exploring off the beaten track in Ho Chi Minh and had fun learning photography with Victor. All the best and look forward to seeing you guys again next time!

Reviewed January 3, 2019

I took two tourss, Long Bien Sunrise tour and Hanoi By Nigh. The guide in the morning was Duc. He was smart and funny. He taught me a lot of techniques for taking pictures and also had a good interaction with the locals. I learned a lot of useful knowledge with him.

The night guide was Linh. It was a cold and rainy night. He tried his best to teach me in shooting. There was no slack or want to finish early. I am also very grateful to him for letting me take many good photos.

Both guides are very good in English, and the price is very reasonable.

Date of experience: December 2018
Alex S, Owner at Vietnam in Focus - Photo Tours and Workshops, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2019

Thanks so much for your generous review, it means a lot to us. We're delighted that you enjoyed both tours, and the different approaches of our guides. It's great to have a team with such a range of talents, and each with their own perspective and way of teaching. The proof is in the pudding - you got the great pics you wanted. See you again next time!

Reviewed January 3, 2019

Glad we did this photo walk/tour with Colm, even though it was challenging in the cold and blustery rain. Felt well taken care of and appreciated the tips and suggestions for making a good shot (received more detailed guidance than I have on other photo tours/classes). The market was a photographer's paradise, and we definitely would not have gone there on our own - glad to be with 2 guides who knew the market and spoke Vietnamese. Would recommend this to others. Not super cheap, but felt it was worth the money. Was very happy with the admin side of things - signing up, emails, confirmation night before, etc. Would be interested in doing a longer photo expedition with Vietnam in Focus.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We were delighted you guys enjoyed the tour, and you got some really impressive pictures, despite (and even because of) the rain! Yes, it's all about getting to those off the beaten track places, and Colm and Hai are both experts at this, as well as passing on shooting tips. Thanks to both of you guys, and see you again!

Reviewed December 20, 2018

I had a very good tour with Christian. He had shown me exactly those locations I was looking for ! I was fully impressed and saw new sights of Vietnam.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much for joining our Danang On the Waterfront tour, and for your very kind review. Cristian said you guys enjoyed this photographic exploration of the city, and got some great shots. See you next time!

Reviewed December 10, 2018

My private "On the Tracks" photo tour was excellent. Duc was a great photography coach and guide. He helped me work through some tricky shooting situations, and always in a friendly positive way. This tour will show you places you may never find on your own, and Duc's easy going manner facilitated some nice interactions with local people. Not only did I learn some new techniques, but also had a fun and memorable morning exploring a hidden side of Hanoi. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Alex S, Owner at Vietnam in Focus - Photo Tours and Workshops, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2018

Hi, and thanks so much for the brilliant feedback. It's great that Duc helped you so much with your techniques and of course that he could show you a different side of Hanoi! All the best and see you next time!