Tripadvisor
Vietnam in Focus - Photo Tours and Workshops
Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Ways to Experience Vietnam in Focus - Photo Tours and Workshops
More Info
All reviews long bien market sunrise tour camera settings great shots street photography photography experience photographic tour taking pictures ha giang great teacher explore hanoi photo opportunities great tour ethnic minority private tour night tour an amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2018

If you are interested in seeing some great photo locations, improving your technique and having a great time with someone that lives in Hanoi don’t miss these tours!! They are awesome!!

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Alex S, Owner at Vietnam in Focus - Photo Tours and Workshops, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Thanks for your kind review! We're glad you had a great time on the tours you joined with us, and we'll be sure to see you again next time you're in the region!

Reviewed October 12, 2018

My son and I had a great time with Duc on this tour, we went to places we would not have ventured alone, we had fun and learnt how to work my camera. I’ve been taking photos for 30 years but i’m not that up to date with digital cameras. Duc was patient and knowledgeable trying to teach this old dog some new tricks. His work is stunning and I’m grateful for the time he spent with us. I was even more grateful when I arrived home and saw my photos on the computer. Thanks for sharing your knowledge Duc.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Holidaying23

Great to hear both of you guys enjoyed the tour with Duc and you were able to learn some new tricks from a young dog! Nothing like brushing up on old skills. Thanks so much for your generous review and see you next time!

Reviewed September 22, 2018

My partner and I took 3 tours with Vietnam In Focus on our recent holiday, Danang On The Waterfront, Hanoi Explorer and Moc Chau Love Festival. We thoroughly enjoyed all of them. We love getting off the beaten track on holiday and these tours certainly delivered that. We found ourselves in places we would never have dreamt of exploring even if we happened to stumble upon them.

Our guides were all enthusiastic, friendly and passionate about sharing their photography experience. All three tours had a common thread of creating photographic stories which I really appreciated as it is not something I’ve considered previously. In that respect I have to give a special mention to the Danang on The Waterfront tour. The locations were fantastic and really played on the story of the local fishing industry. I particularly loved the ice factory. A lot of effort and thought clearly went into developing the itinerary for that tour.

A big thank you to the whole team, particularly our guides Boris, Cristian, Colm and Duc for giving us such a memorable time in Vietnam and helping us make photographs we’re proud of.

Date of experience: September 2018
Alex S, Owner at Vietnam in Focus - Photo Tours and Workshops, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Thanks so much for your amazing review! I knew when you said you were looking for an off the beaten track experience, and the chance to pick up some new photographic skills that you guys would love our tours. The pictures you took on the tours were really brilliant too, and that's very pleasing for us to see. Great job.

We did indeed put a lot of thought and time into developing On the Waterfront, as we do for all of our tours. It makes us very happy to hear that you enjoyed it so much, especially as you've done plenty of photography tours before.

Wishing both of you guys the very best with your photography and future adventures. I'm sure we'll see you again soon, whether in Vietnam or one of our tours elsewhere in Indochina.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my photo tour - my guide Duc was extremely professional and knowledgeable and it was a pleasure to spend some time with him exploring some parts of the city I probably wouldn't otherwise have ended up seeing. I would recommend this to anybody.

Date of experience: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Alex S, Owner at Vietnam in Focus - Photo Tours and Workshops, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Great to know you enjoyed your time with Duc on the Hanoi Explorer tour, and thanks so much for the kind review! All the best with your photography and we'll look forward to seeing you again next time you're in Hanoi!

Reviewed September 18, 2018

We arranged for an afternoon tour for the two of us. We were picked up at the hotel and taken to Long Bien Station where the tour began. We learned a lot about Hanoi, trains, neighborhoods, history, food and photography -- you name it. It was fascinating!! Our guide, Mansour, could not have been more helpful and informative. This was by far the best tour experience we had in Hanoi. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: February 2018

That's brilliant to hear you two enjoyed exploring with Mansour. Hanoi has may splendours, but it helps to have a great photo tour leader to help you discover them. Thanks so much for your review and all the best with your photography.