“Great food, Great service, Great price”
Review of 7 miles Hanoi

7 miles Hanoi
Ranked #525 of 2,628 Restaurants in Hanoi
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Fast Food, Pub, Soups
Description: Located in the heart of Hanoi Capital, 7Miles Restaurant serves a wide range of food: vegetarian, traditional Vietnamese cuisine and even Western style kitchen: soup, salad, pasta and pizza. Of course we will quench your thirst with for example different kinds of wines, homemade fruit rice wine, beers, cocktails, tea, coffee, etc...Come with us to enjoy a cozy dining atmosphere with ambient music, discover local food culture, enthusiastic service.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The great food was always accompanied by a smile. Service is great and prices are quite reasonable, including for drinks. Went once to try it out and ended up going back for more for as long as I stayed in Hanoi.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I liked the cheap beer and spirits, good salads, pizza, and vietnamese foods. Service was sweet and prompt and the environment was cozy, though obviously filled with foreigners.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Of the many restaurants that we had eaten at in Hanoi this was by far the worst. The vegetable soup (three small slices of carrot) tasted like dish water with soggy overcooked noodles. The spring rolls were inedible. We waited a very long time to have our order taken and even longer to receive our food. We were given the wrong bill twice and then waited for change for what seemed liked forever. The food here is cheap, but that is clearly reflected in the quality. If you are looking for quality food and decent service, I would suggest you look elsewhere.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

7 miles has a great variety of Vietnamese and western food for a reasonable price. Their meals are freshly prepared. Their vegetarian selection is good and the beer cheap.
We stayed in Hanoi for more than 3 weeks and 7 miles became one of our preferred restaurants.

Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I stumbled across this place while walking all over Hanoi trying to find a reataurant with vegetarian food that was open during Tet Holiday (not easy). I was thrilled when I saw they have a veggie burger made in their kitchen from mung beans and veggies. It is the first time I have seen this in Vietnam. I am so sick of tofu, fried vegetables, and veggie fried noodles that I have been eagerly seeking other options.

The burger itself actually wasn't too impressive. It seriously lacked flavor and consisted of a bun filled with a thin veggie patty, lettuce, cucumber, and tomato (no sauces or condiments). However, I managed to improve the taste by adding a bunch of ketchup, mayonaise, and salt. Despite the burger's shortcomings, I was still excited to be eating something with protein that wasn't tofu or that fake meat stuff.

The prices are slightly high, but still decent (my veggie burger was 70,000VND and came with some chips). The atmosphere was nice. The staff seemed friendly enough.

Overall I would say this place was ok. I was hesitant about the "very good" rating since my burger wasn't impressive, but I am giving them the benefit of the doubt that their other food is good (especially since all the other reviewers seem to think so). Good veggie burgers are hard to make and I commend them for at least trying. :)