“Good food!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Good food in a great bar street in Hanoi. More quiet than the street outside the restaurant offered really good food which also seemed clean and easy on the stomach. Polite and friendly staff.

3  Thank Trotter79
There are newer reviews for Little Hanoi

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The food is amazing!!! I was unsure if I even liked Vietnamese food untill we found this little place! (which you'd probably walk past, but a friend recommended)
Admittedly we've only had a few dishes because we love them so much we go back every night and have the same! We both say we could eat this every day! So I recommended the "roll your own caramelised beef" the "green pappya salad" and the "chicken chilli and Citroen" BEST FOOD ever! Am off there again tonight cant wait! Will miss this when we go!

4  Thank Sophie T
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My Polish friend, and French friend love to come here. They really enjoy the meal and the decoration. Especially, easier for who stay in old town, just need to walk a little bit. Very nice atmosphere and good food

3  Thank ladygoby
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I took a four-hour cooking class here with Tin, a chef at the restaurant. The experience was sublime. We made four different dishes and paused to eat along the way before our superb lunchtime meal. The owner of the restaurant added in a few more prepared dishes for our lunch and there was not one bite left when we were finished. The meal was incredible. It was the best $22 I could have spent learning how to make pho, spring rolls, 5-spice chicken, and sesame shrimp. The shrimp recipe is one of that has been passed down from the owner's grandfather. I don't know that I"ll ever have more delicious prawns. If you're looking for a fine meal or a cooking class in Hanoi, look no farther. Little Hanoi is the best!

5  Thank meremcc
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

It's location is along the street where all the good pubs are in. Ao before drinking beers and partying, I suggest that you get a full stomach with this resto's good food. I order one main course and they give me rice that fits for two people. The ambiance is great, you won't really hear the noise from outside. Food is great and well priced. Beef with Pineapple is my favorite.

4  Thank Erika L