See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

I stayed this hotel by using my friend’s booking. The hotel design looks stunning. Close to every attraction places.
One thing that pretty much impressed me was housekeeping manager or supervisor. He offered everything I asked for. His English was limited, but he tried his best!
My room was cleaning everyday.

Hotel has a very quick check in/out .
Strongly recommended! :)

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Room was smell and small. Bell man was terrible, just look while we carry our lluggage to elevator without any help. Staff in restaurant was helpful. Wifi did not work. Will not come back any more. In the morning, while we have breakfast, i saw a big rat running arround the restaurant, terrible!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Thomas T
Reviewed October 5, 2017

The only good about this hotel is a their room. quite spacious. I was staying in these hotel during my duty trip. average breakfast for small hotel. We arrived at this hotel around 10.30 PM and they already turn off the AC at the lobby so the air was so smelly. There's a minimart across the hotel but not open 24hr.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I'm here right now. Stayed 2 nights ago and again tonight. Hoped we would get a different room but hotel put us back in the same room!
Paint is peeling of the walls in many areas. Sink mastic is blackened with mildew. Third bed is a fold up camp bed not proper bed. Shower was cold only and first time we flooded the bathroom because of the bath design! Didn't complain first time. Got put back in same room and had a shower and flooded the bathroom again! Damp smell lingers all of the time. No safe. They put one in the cupboard. Just sat it there. Not very safe if someone wants to carry it away! Complained about shower. They mopped the floor but used one of our towels. It flooded again 10 mins when I had another shower! They did offer us a new room but we had unpacked and we're heading out for dinner so said no!
Asked for a room just for us to shower in late tomorrow before we fly. NO was the answer! We were offered a room for an extra night at £40 (1,000,000 dong) so we said no! Asked for the use of a room for an hour as compensation for flooding. NO was the answer.
The two real beds were clean and comfortable. Air con ok. Breakfast ok but didn't get quite what I ordered!
I would suggest you go somewhere better than this. The hotel will reply and say I am lying but I am not!
Vietnamese are lovely people. All other hotels have been great so check my reviews for them.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Delight H, General Manager at Hanoi Delight Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you so much for your complaint , and you should know that our hotel has camera all 13th Floor and it is very safe when you are staying in our hotel.

We serve buffet , so you can use whatever you need but you can not ask the food that we do not serve that day

We use Central Hot Water and it is very safe for customer and you should wait around 40 second for running from above.

Our Hotel is new so the flood as you said is not true

Regards,

Kevin Nguyen

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

The room is spacious and quite clean. We stay in fifth floor bit we can hear the rain so noisy. Sound from another room a little bit annoying, quite noisy.
The WiFi quite fast, it is around 40 Mbps.
The breakfast is quite standard, all food unsalty.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Delight H, General Manager at Hanoi Delight Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Dear Al C,
Warmest greetings from Hanoi Delight Hotel and thank you so much for your kind evaluation

Best regards,