“Very good service with suitable price”

Hanoi Delight Hotel
Ranked #394 of 600 Hotels in Hanoi
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We come to Hanoi for work in Thang Long Industrial Park 3 days . The hotel have car for support us from Noi Bai Int. AIRPORT to Hotel and from Hotel to factory everyday on time. Good room and good service.

The hotel near many travel place . Taxi from hotel to Dong Xuan not over 75000 vnd .

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Napongni
Delight H, Tổng giám đốc at Hanoi Delight Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2014

Dear Napongni,
Warmest greetings from Hanoi Delight hotel and we highly appreciate your evaluation.

We are very pleased to hear that our service has met your expectation.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Wishing you a good health and happiness always.

Kevin Nguyen - GM & DOSM

Reviewed May 21, 2014

When I booked the hotel I have a little less expected that will be perfect . However, I was so surprise with their service and staff who so helpful.
Breakfast buffet with many type of foods
A large modern hotel. Clean rooms and public areas.
Breakfast has a good selection

It really is one of the best hotel for business traveller

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Joey V
Delight H, General Manager at Hanoi Delight Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2015

Dear Mr,
Warmest greetings from Hanoi Delight Hotel and on behalf of Hanoi Delight Hotel, we highly appreciate your evaluation.
We will definitely take care of your worthy evaluation .
We look forward to receiving you in my hotel again .

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Absolutely delightful!!! I casually go back and forth to Hanoi for work and this is one of the best accomodation i've ever stayed. Right in the heart of the capital and enjoy such a fine service......

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Joev,
We look forward to receiving you in my hotel again .

Reviewed May 12, 2014

It was a pleasant to have spent a short stay in this charming Hotel. I have previously stayed in a few 3star-rated hotel in Ha Noi but this one has put a great factor in my experience.
I was warmly welcome by the Manager and her staff at Check-in desk while still friendly guiding me through all the check-in procedure professionally. At a first glance, I was amazed that the hotel looked so new and clean with well-decor display.
The hotel room, secondly, was still new as I could smell the fresh paint from its wall. it was also so cozy, has a very comfortable bed and nice decoration. It made me want just to lay down in bed and sleep all day long :D . The room's toilet was spotless and extremely clean.
Last but not least, the staff's reception and service were exceptional. They were so happy to help me out when I was struggling finding out where I should go or what I should do while in Ha Noi. They have made my stay even more joyful and happy.
Number one reasonable-price Hotel in Ha Noi that I hightly recommend visitors to stay in if you are looking at to book accommodation.
P/S: They have a beautiful room service/dinne-in menu that is worthy trying out

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank The_myth_seeker

Dear Mrs - Brisbaine,
We will definitely take care of your worthy evaluation and We will definately promote our service. We look forward to receiving you in my hotel again .

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Impressive I must say. Their staffs are helpful, friendly and very well communicated with foreigners. My wife is Singaporean, she got help a lot from their staffs, very good advises and suggestion so she could discover Hanoi in few days when I got business to handle. I was pretty happy with the facilities, design of the hotel, very unique, I like it better than those 5 stars hotels in Hanoi I have stayed. Food is quite good but we like to try food on the street, it's very Hanoi culture.
I will definitely come back here.

Room Tip: Get a deluxe room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr ,

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Firstly, the hotel gave a pleasant surprise of an upgrade which was most welcomed. The performance and service of all staff members were very impressive. I am very satisfied with my stay here. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr ,

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Ha Noi Delight is the right choice if you want to find a hotel to rest. Staffs and service very attentive, beautiful bedrooms, wide and very comfortable. They also hire prices are very cheap. The food is also good and yum. I really live Ha Noi Delight. You should be come this hotel if you want to find the best hotel in Ha Noi.

• Stayed: February 2014
Delight H, Director of Sales at Hanoi Delight Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear value guest,

Warmest greetings from Hanoi Delight Hotel
I am writing in regards to the feedback you post after your stay at Delight Hotel Hanoi.
Thank you so much for your kindly comment on Trip Advisor.
We are very pleased to hear that our service has met your expectation.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Warm regards,