“Wonderful time”

Hanoi Delight Hotel
Ranked #373 of 578 Hotels in Hanoi
“Wonderful time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is the second time stay at Hanoi delight hotel . over all is great. Service getting better, staffs are still friendly and helpful. Room is clean and food is jummy.
Especially, I was upgrade to a deluxe room for my booking is superior room. Top of all, my phone was run out of battery and the hotel even offer me a phone to use when the time I say here for free. Thank Hanoi delight hotel for that.

• Stayed October 2013
Delight H, Public Relations Manager at Hanoi Delight Hotel, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your recent experience at our hotel.

I am very pleased to hear about your general satisfactory experience at our hotel and your kind words are most gratifying and have been shared with the whole team.

This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Thank you very much.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Vietnamese first
Hanoi, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

I booked one room for 1 night with promotion rate in Delight hotel. I thought that this rate was so cheap,and it's a normal hotel in Hanoi. However, when I checked in I was surprised absolutely because it was so beautiful, new and clean. One big surprise any more, when I was being in my room, there were two staffs( named Vu & An) brought a birthday cake and said " happy birthday". WOW!!!I was so so surprise and...no word could describe my emotion that time. I just said thankful many times. I have never believed that in the first time coming with hotel I was welcomed and felt like family. Warm, happy and funny time with Delight's staffs. I think that I will never forget Delight Hotel and people. One again, I would like to send my thanks to Director of Hotel, all staffs, they made my trip wonderful and memorable. I and my family will come back hotel in the nearest time. The hotel with good location for business, travel and with friendly staffs, services. It will be my first choice when I come to Hanoi,Vietnam. Many many thanks.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

We love to read kind comments about Delight hotel on Tripadvisor. Thanks so much for your choosing our hotel for your trip and thanks for taking time to share your experience. We believe that at Delight hotel, you come as a guest, but staying as a family and leave as a friend. We are glad to make your trip memorable and meaning. Hanoi Delight look forward to welcome you back in the nearest time.

Wishing you a good health and happiness always,

Hanoi, Ha Noi, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed at the Hanoi Delight Hotel as our base for 07 days at the end of March/April 2013. The hotel itself is fabulous and as seen on the internet. Initially the room we had was a bit dark but this was rectified straight away and every room there after was luxurious. Security was tight and that was a very reassuring sight although staff were always courteous. We used a lot of taxi's during our stay as we were doing a lot of internal flights, however due to the price we used taxi's that were which were called for us by the doorman and they always made sure we were not overpriced. We cannot praise the hotel and all of their staff enough not only for the comfortable stay but, for their attentiveness, friendliness, courteous and professional manner. Our room was always cleaned to the highest standards and complimentary, water, fruit and snacks were very welcome. The hotel also ensured that our luggage was stored during the times we took internal flights (at no extra cost) and all the luggage was returned to the room on our arrival back in tact. May we say thank you to each and every member of staff at the Hanoi Delight Hotel, for making our stay special and giving us such fond memories of HANOI and we will most certainly look for the Hanoi Delight Hotel should we visit again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Delight H, Public Relations Manager at Hanoi Delight Hotel, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I am writing in regards to the feedback you post after your stay at Delight Hotel Hanoi.

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us about your experience, and we were delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay. Thank you very much also for the gracious review of our room and especially the service from our associates. Your feedback will serve as inspiration for the entire team to continue working with passion, and maintain the high standards.

Thanks again for your comments, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next trip to Hanoi.

Kind Regards,
Zagreb, Croatia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Me and my friend travelled to Hanoi for the first time, and a friend recommended this hotel. We felt very lucky and was so surprised about how beautiful the decoration was, and how clean the room was. The staff was friendly, and helpful. The only thing I thought was a little funny, was a window straight from the shower into the room. Funny if you're a couple. But we weren't - Anyway - Had a nice time, and good experience. Big bed - good bathroom - nice staff - so all in all a good experience :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank SJDoenvang
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Thank you for choosing Hanoi Delight Hotel for your stay. We are pleased to read your comments about the hotel and greatly appreciate that you took time to sharing the gracious comments.

I am really happy to hear that your stay in our hotel have many fun. We believe that in Delight Hotel the guests are always feel comfortable and funny.

Value guests, we feel grateful for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Delight Hanoi..

With warm regards,
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

It has good service, friendly staff. Its very clean and so comfortable! The room with full options made me feel like home, especially the bathroom :) The staff is always kindly help me when i need. The location is good, its near by the museum, Ho Chi Minh's palace, downtown, so i can go everywhere easier. Totally i love it, i'll be back for sure!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Tutituti
Dear Valued Guest,

I love to read such positive feed backs about Hanoi Delight Hotel and I am thankful for taking time to share our hotel on Tripadvisor.

We were very proud to hear that you have had a great service experience at our hotel during your stay with us.

To be a great host, nothing please us than welcoming you back to Hanoi Delight Hotel in the coming time.

Wishing you a good health and happiness always.

All Best Regards,
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Me and my girlfriend stayed here last weekend and we had a pleasant stay at this place. The room was quiet, clean, spacious with modern furniture. I always feel relaxing when I stay in a hotel room with modern, new furniture. The location is pretty great, our room has a view and we can see the sun in the morning - something not easy to see if you stay in a crowded old quarter. Highly recommend if you are a couple and in need of a relaxing getaway.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank KhanhVTB
Delight H, Public Relations Manager at Hanoi Delight Hotel, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing with us your recent experience at our hotel.

This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work. We look forward to welcome you back Hanoi Delight Hotel in the nearest day.

Thank you very much.
Jakarta, Indonesia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

The room was spacious and clean. Good location. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum area is only 5 minutes walk from the hotel. However, we were dissapointed with the breakfast served. We didn’t get the buffet breakfast. Instead we were given some choices of set menu breakfast. Probably because there weren't so many guests at that time. The taste was quite standard for us. And the worst thing was the staffs (front office staff and doorman). When we asked the front office (female) to get us a Mailinh taxi to Noi Bai airport, we were told not to use Mailinh Taxi because according to her, it would be expensive. She recommended us to use Airport Taxi. She told us that from the hotel to airport would be one package of 350,000VND and since we needed to buy something in Old Quarter before we went to airport, they estimated that we would need to pay another 70,000VND. So the total was 420,000VND. We trusted her at that time. When the taxi came, the doorman talked to the driver outside and said something to the female front office staff in Vietnamese language. From their body language, we suspected that they were up to something. Then she told us to give the 420,000VND to her because according to her, the driver couldn’t understand what we wanted. She gave the money to the doorman to be given to the driver. When we got in the taxi, we just realized that we have been cheated. It is written on the dashboard that from Noi Bai to Hanoi is 350,000VND (34 km) but from Hanoi to No Bai is only 250,000VND (34 km). Furthermore, when we confirmed the taxi driver whether he had received the money or not, he showed us the whole money he got from the doorman, which was 320,000VND. Hahaha. When we arrived at the airport, we noticed on the meter that the whole distance from hotel-Old Quarter-No Bai is less than 34 km. So, I think we actually only need to pay 250.000VND instead of 420,000VND. Just be aware of this kind of trick, guys. Well, we learned something in Hanoi.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Silviahtn
Delight H, Public Relations Manager at Hanoi Delight Hotel, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
​Dear Ms. Hidaiat,

Warmest greeting from Hanoi Delight Hotel,

First of all, I would like to send you our thanks for using our hotel during your trip in Hanoi. And then please let us send unreserved apologies for the unfriendly service you experienced from our reception team , which is clearly unacceptable. I have checked information with our staffs, they acknowledged their mistake and I had a treatment to them.We committee that this issue never reduplicate at Delight hotel.
Once again, thank for your recommendations, they will help us to make our service better and completed perfectly in the coming time. We are looking forward​ receiving your sympathy​ ​and ​welcoming you back our hotel soon.

Hotel Manager